Four - Cooking : Perefrence 💞

"Cooking"
Ghoul {All}
: Warning ~ Fluff :

— Swiss —
𖤐 Swiss would get so happy when he found out you made him something , no matter what you made him.

𖤐 If you made his favorite food Swiss would make sure you got a kiss EVERYWHERE he would not miss ONE spot.

𖤐 He'll tell you that he will make you food tomorrow night and when he failed or almost burned the house down you would be their to save him & of course save the food.

—Aether—
𖤐 Sir would be jumping up and down (His cute little jumps that he does on stage)

𖤐 He would watch you as you made whatever you where making for him.

𖤐 He would tell you over and over again how good the food was.

—Sodo—
𖤐 He would be happy , his tail would be wagging fastly and happily.

𖤐 He would give you the biggest back hug when you where cooking the food.

𖤐 He would tell you how happy he was about the food and how good it was , and that you should cook for him more often.

—Rain—
𖤐 Will be flustered when you make his favorite dish for just because.

𖤐 Will every second steal a kiss from your lips as a thank you.

𖤐 He will hide his face in your neck when the other Ghouls and Ghoulettes tease him about how flustered he is.

—Mountain—
𖤐 Will be happy about it but continue to tell you that you did not have to do it. Will slightly (aka fake) fight you when you just told him that you know you did not have too you wanted too.

𖤐 He would tell you how good it is but then STILL say that you did not have to make it for him.

𖤐 Will give you a kiss to shut you up about you telling him how you just wanted to do it because you love him. (He loves hearing it but he also just wants kisses).