Twelve - When You Accidentally Touch his Spade : Perefrence 🔞

"When You Call him daddy for the first time."
Ghoul {All}
: Warning ~ SEX TALK , HORNY GHOULS , IM SORRY ABOUT THIS ONE :

— Swiss —
𖤐 Generally would get horny , he would leave and go fix himself.

𖤐 He would tell you to be careful next time and try not to touch it and would explain why you shouldn't because you did not know.

𖤐 If you did it again he wouldn't really mind and would just fix himself again.

—Sodo—
𖤐 WOULD GO CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

𖤐 He would get SO HORNY and have you help him fix it but if you touched it during the sex he would make you go ALL NIGHT because he would just get more AND MORE HORNY

𖤐 Even if it was an accident or not he would say that if you touch it again when your not having sex that he would punish you no matter what.

—Rain—
𖤐 Would get VERY flustered and slightly horny , would NOT be as horny as Sodo would literally be so slightly horny that he can hide it.

𖤐 If you did it again he would ask you to stop , then you would just continue which would make him more horny until he could not hold it but would still be WAY to shy to do shit.

𖤐 You would pull him into a different room and fix him up because you knew for sure he was horny but wouldn't do ANYTHING about it.

—Aether—
𖤐 Would get horny and continue to tell you to do it over and OVER again.

𖤐 It would genuinely be something you do to tease him.

𖤐 If you did nothing to help him he would genuinely punish you till you can not walk for WEEKS but still would NOT NEARLY go as hard as Sodo.

—Mountain—
𖤐 Would not care the first time he would just shrug it off and help himself

𖤐 The more and more you did it he would understand that you knew you where making him horny so he would bring you into another room and you would help to take care of him.

𖤐 Would like it but also wouldn't like it when you do it.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

A/n : Ugh late post!! Why? Ummmm I kinda forgot about wattpad today- BUT here you go-