Nine - You Winning A Game : Perefrence 💞

"You Winning A Game"
Ghoul {All}
: Warning ~ Fluff :

— Swiss —
𖤐 He would look at you like you where his enemy but genuinely be proud of you , he would smile as you did your happy dance because it would make him happy.

𖤐 Would say that he allowed you to win when the Ghouls and Ghoulettes walked into the room and/or where watching the game.

𖤐 Would state that he would win if the Ghouls and Ghoulettes where not near you guys playing.

—Sodo—
𖤐 Generally would be mad like every other time when he loses , if you did a happy dance he would just glare at you and be even more mad.

𖤐 Would ignore you when you say sorry to him until you would give him a kiss all over his face and tell him that he did a good job anyways or until he wins a game even if you allow him to win.

𖤐 He would be WAY to stuck up to take a lose and make you play over and over even if it takes ALL NIGHT for him to win ONE round of the game.

—Mountain—
𖤐 Would be very proud of you

𖤐 He would tell you good job and everything as you did you happy dance.

𖤐 Generally wouldn't care if you win with the Ghouls and Ghoulettes being near you two and would just be happy that you where happy about winning.

—Aether—
𖤐 Would be amazed , he would act like you where something amazing that he just found after he won against you.

𖤐 Genuinely would be surprised because in his eyes he is the BEST at the game.

𖤐 Would smile and be happy as you did your happy dance and then would kiss you after you where done.

—Rain—
𖤐 Genuinely would not care , he would have the "Whatever" attitude but would be supper proud of you.

𖤐 He would watch as you did your happy dance and everything , and when you finished your happy dance he would pull you onto his lap and give you kisses all over your face because he was happy for you. Ngl he would probably film your happy dance every time because he finds it SO CUTE

𖤐 Would not care if the Ghouls and Ghoulettes where their to see it even if they called him a simp when he watched you do your happy dance because he genuinely does not care what they think as long as you are happy.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

A/n : Ngl I think Aether , Swiss and Mountain's would not be fully them. Sodo and Rain would DEFINITELY be them.

Omfg I was writing this and rereading it and I was just like "Rain omfg please I want to play games with you and win just to see you smile!!!!" LIKE BRO IMAGINE IT WOULD BE SO CUTE!!!!