Five - Cuddles : Aether 💞

"Cuddles"
Ghoul {Aether}
: Warning ~ Fluff :

—Authors POV—

You sat their watching your boyfriend Aether practice his guitar for the coming up ritual , you smiled widely seeing Aether's hands move on his guitar.

You cuddled more into the chair that you where sitting in , you watched your boyfriend closer. Aether stopped playing when the song he was playing was finished. He looked at you who was still looking at him , "Do you want to learn how to play?" You nodded softly at your boyfriend.

Aether smiled and took his guitar off of his shoulders , the Ghoul gave you his guitar which you wrapped around your shoulder how it rested on the man in front of you.

Aether walked behind you and put your hands on the guitar , he then put his hands on top of yours. "Don't be scared." He whispered in your ear.

"Can you teach me Mummy Dust?" You asked your boyfriend as you turned around half way just so he heard you.

Aether started to teach you how to play Mummy Dust , "No , that's the wrong key." Aether slightly laughed when you got the wrong key while playing the song.

You shook your head and looked at Aether with a pout , "I give up..." Aether smiled slightly and took the Guitar off of your shoulders.

"It's okay , how about we go watch a movie and cuddle?" Your eyes light up at Aether sentence. Aether chuckled and put his arm around your shoulder walking with you out of the practice room.

"We are going to my room first , you are going to get into comfy clothes because I know you so well you are not comfortable in your skirts." You nodded softly as you wrapped your arms around Aether's waist smiling.

You both walked into Aether room — Aether sat down on the bed as you walked into the closet to quickly change into some short shorts and one of Aether's shirts. When you finished you walked out of the closet and over to your boyfriend — you sat down next to him and cuddled into him as he looked for a movie to play.

You cuddled closer to your boyfriend , this made him smile. You both laid their watching the movie until both of you fell asleep.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

A/n : IM SO SORRY IT'S SHORT!!! I wanted to write something with Aether with him teaching you how to play but I did not know how I would write it... and then I wanted to write one with Aether and you cuddling AND I did not know how to write that too. So you get this ... Might delete this chapter and do a different one shot of Aether.