Six - Him : Mountain 💞

"Him"
Ghoul {Mountain}
Part *Two*
: Warning ~ Fluff :

— Authors POV —

You woke up and felt arms holding you tightly and safely , you smiled remembering last night with him ... you sat up softly trying not to wake him up. You tired to slowly get out of bed only to be pulled back into his arms.

"Stay..." He whispered softly , he kissed behind your ear and then purred when you cuddled more into him. You both laid their for a bit until you both heard a Ghoul scream as they walked into the room.

"BREAKFAST IS DONE!!!!!!!!!" You looked at the bedroom door to see Sodo standing their looking at the both of you. "S-sorry , umm breakfast is ready so if you too want to join umm that would be cool? Nice? Yeah okay I'm going to leave." You watched the fire Ghoul walk out of your boyfriends room leaving you two in their.

"Do you want to go get breakfast?" Mountain nodded softly , you got out of your boyfriends lap and walked into the bathroom to go to the bathroom. After walking out Mountain walked into the bathroom.

You walked into the closet and grabbed some sweatpants and one of Mountain's shirts that was kinda small on him that that he gave you a while ago. Mountain walked out of the bathroom and looked at you. "You look cute." Mountain smiled and kissed your cheek.

"I'm going to get changed you can come with me or go into the kitchen." You followed Mountain out of your room and walked with him to his room while talking about almost anything that came in mind.

You both walked into Mountain's room , you sat down on his bed while Mountain walked into the closet to change. You smiled when Mountain walked out of the closet , "Let's go." Mountain took your hand into yours and you both walked out of the bedroom.

You both walked into the dinning room to see Sodo trying to take Aether's food but Aether was hitting Sodo's hand away.

"(Y/n)!!! Come!! Sit here!!" Cirrus softly screamed and patted the chair next to her , luckily enough the set next to you was open.

"Let's go." You grabbed Mountain's hand again and dragged him to the chair next to Cirrus. You sat next to her and smiled , "Morning." Cirrus looked at you and Mountain as you both grabbed some food.

"So what's happening between you two? You both walked into the dinning room holding hands." You blushed slightly.

"I'll tell you alone." Aether looked at you both after he pushed Sodo onto the floor making a big bang.

"What about me?!? I'm your friend too!!" You chuckled lightly and nodded.

"Yes I'll tell you both at the same time." Aether smiled and then went back to bickering with Sodo. You shook your head and started to eat breakfast as everyone talk with each other.

"EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!" You flinched as Swiss hit the table and screamed to get everyone's attention. Everyone looked up at Swiss.

"How about we watch a movie tonight? A horror movie." Swiss smirked , everyone agreed with him as you just sat their — they where all talking about what movie to watch.

"How about the Conjuring?" Everyone agreed with what Sunshine suggested. You looked at Mountain and saw that he started to talk with Aether and Sodo about tonight.

You laid your head on Mountain's shoulder and then wrapped your arm around his arm and cuddled into him. "Are you okay flower?" Mountain asked quietly only for you to hear.

"Yeah , just tired..." You yawned and hid your face into mountain's neck and yawned again.

"Come on , let's go get some more sleep." Mountain picked up your and his plate and silverware and placed it into the sink.

Mountain then walked over to you and grabbed your hand , he lifted you up with out warning and put you on his back giving you a piggyback ride.

You let out a yelp as Mountain started to walk back to his bedroom. "You little shit head , why did you pick me up like this?!?!" Mountain chuckled as he opened the door to his room and then threw you down on the bed.

Mountain walked over to the door and shut it , he then locked the door and then walked over to the bed turning on the tv as he sat down pulling you closer to him.

You snuggled into him as he put the remote down after finding something to watch. You where cuddled into his side as your head rested on his chest — he had his arms wrapped around your waist holding you close.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

You both woke up to the sound of knocking on the bedroom door. "(Y/n)?? Mountain?? Is one of you guys up??" You heard Swiss's voice ask through the door.

"I decided to come and wake you up because they where going to send Sodo ... and he said he was going to destroy Mountain's room if you two did not wake up so yeah you are stuck with me." You groaned and walked into the bathroom as Mountain walked to the bedroom door.

You went to the bathroom and could softly hear the conversation going on between Swiss and Mountain. When you got out of the bathroom Mountain smiled at you and pecked your forehead. "Ready to watch the Conjuring?" You softly nodded as you hugged your boyfriend.

"Come on sleepy head." Mountain smiled , but instead of walking out of the room you walked into the closet to get a hoodie. You then walked over to your boyfriend and grabbed his hand to go where the rest of the Ghouls where.

When you guys walked into the living room you guys saw all the Ghouls sitting their covered in blankets — you both walked over and sat next to Sunshine and Rain.

"Hi!" Sunshine whispered as you both sat down due to Aether pressing play on the remote. You cuddled into your boyfriend , he pulled a blanket on top of the both of you.

You guys sat their watching the movie , eating popcorn , in each others embrace , with your friends.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

A/n : Okay , so I decided to post this one as well b/c the chapter today was SUPER short and I feel bad for that.

But now I have to grind out one shots and preferences because we only have one , one shot being worked on rn which is for tomorrow.

SO Imma grind those out tonight.

Also tell me if you like the longer one shots (Like the first one and this one) OR the shorter one shots (the last one shot posted before this one)???

I want to know because then I will make your preferred one shots!!