Spy Fly

AN: I'm glad people are liking this story. I'll try to add more fluff in the next couple chapters! From now on I will dedicated each chapter to the person who comments FIRST on previous chapter. This chapter is dedicated to SarahBeth_Styles for being the first one to comment on the last chapter.

Chase had promised me that he would help me with my Calculus homework but had also promised Bree to help with hers. So instead of having a study date like I had hoped, I ended up down in the lab doing homework assignments with Bree and Chase. He was helping Bree with a problem she and I were both stuck on until she started swatting something with her hand.

"What is that?" She asked and Chase laughed a little.

"Bree relax. It's just a fly."

She kept swatting the fly away from her face "Well why is it bothering me when the foul ripe stench of Adam is right there."

I kept working on a couple of problems, ignoring Chase's hand that was rubbing my arm. The action was giving me goosebumps which I was sure Chase could feel. You see how it would have been better if it was just the two of us...alone?

"Lucky undies. Nine days in a row. No lighting strikes. That's science." Was Adam's response and I shuddered.

The fly kept buzzing around Bree's head as she tried to swat it away with her hands. Leo came into the lab giggling like a school girl. Bree folded her arms "You look ridiculous." Leo said.

"Well so would you if you had some flying thing attacking you."

"Would I?" Leo said as he held out his hand. The fly landed there but kept buzzing.

Bree looked down at Leo's hand in shock "How'd you do that?"

"I talk to insects." Leo fibbed "They call me the fly whisperer."

Adam put down his bowl of cereal and rushed over to them. I was still being a good student and doing my homework "You can talk to flies? Ask them why bees are such jerks."

Chase looked down in Leo's bag and pulled out a cool looking container "Guys, Leo's messing with you. That's Mr. Davenport's Spy Fly. He designed it for re-con missions." The fly kept buzzing in Leo's hand "See the fly's head is a tiny camera. Leo's controlling the entire thing with a track ball on this watch."

"Is there anything you don't ruin?"

"Study dates." I quipped from my chair and Chase looked at me and then back at Leo.

"Nope. Leo I don't think Mr. Davenport would approve of you using his expensive gadgets as toys." Chase said.

"Then he shouldn't have went to Rock N' Roll Fantasy Camp. Hello! You're almost forty. You can't rock and you're no ones fantasy."

Bree reached down to touch the fly "Can I see it?"

Leo backed away from her "Back off handsy! It needs to charge in it's fly hive." He said opening up the container, putting the fly back in and then shutting the container.

Chase came back over to the table and read my homework problems over my shoulder "Huh, would you look at that." he said and I looked up at him over my shoulder.

"What? Did I do one wrong? Because Calculus really isn't my strong suit."

Chase kissed me softly "No. Everything is correct."

"Then why did you-"

"Because who knew you were my dream girl?"

Adam looked over at us "You have a dream girl?"