Parallel Universe

AN: I am so excited! Time to get back in the swing of new episodes! But after watching the episode, I can definitely say that this chapter will be shorter than the others. I just don't see how I could have added Katie to some of these parts. Anyway I hope you like it!

"Inventing the wheel? Boring! Discovering electricity? Snooze! Slice bread? Lame! But now Davenport industries introduces the world's first proton fuser!"

Okay so I know you're kind of confused as to what's going on. I was bored and decided to drop by my second home to see what everyone was up to; forget calling, I'll just barge right in. It's not like they care anyway...well a few times I caught some people, *cough* Leo *cough*, by surprise watching a horror film and almost gave him a heart attack. It was so funny. Anyway enough with the babbling.

Mr. Davenport dragged us all down to the lab with a giddy look on his face and started rambling words.

Mr. Davenport dragged off a huge sheet to reveal a weird looking metallic thing with cone like structures at the top of it. None of us were thrilled like Davenport thought we should have been.

"You know for a scientist, you would think you're payoffs would be a bit more proportioned to your buildups." Leo said and Mr. Davenport frowned.

"Uh, the payoff is it allows us to see the origins of the universe. This thing fuses subatomic particles so we can understand how planets form" Davenport exclaimed.

"Well we already understand how boredom forms," Bree stated and I couldn't help but smile a little.

"Have you ever wondered where stuff comes from?" Davenport insisted "Galaxies? Stars? Planets?"

"This stuff? No." Adam said "Onion rings: Yes."

Mr. Davenport looked defeated as he continued to talk about it "Guys I have always wanted to build this thing and now it's a reality. It's an important life lesson. If you have a dream: believe in it cause it can happen," Davenport said placing his hand on Leo's shoulder.

"Um," Chase said "Mr. Davenport. Isn't it dangerous to tinker with the fabric of the universe?"

Wise words from Chase Davenport.

Adam chuckled "He said tinker."

I sighed and rolled my eyes at Adam stupidness.

"Yes, techinically, it could destabilize the earth or open up a wormhole into a parallel universe...but I made it and now I wanna play with it."

"I don't know why but I have a bad feeling about that thing," I said to anyone who was listening, which, happened to be everyone except Mr. Davenport who was starting up his machine.

Chase took my hand and smiled "Who knows. For all we know it could not work and we wouldn't have to worry about it."

Davenport started up his machine and a blue glow connected the two cones together "Prepare to be amazed!" Davenport held his arms out as he looked at his creation.

"Or gravely injured." Chase said and Adam stretched his arms out and back us away from the machine. I coward a little behind Chase as Leo hid behind Mr. Davenport as a blue ball of light was forming. As soon as it came, it disappeared and Mr. Davenport looked confused.

"Once again; Big buildup, teenie tiny payoff," Leo said.

Tasha came down to the lab "Okay, the popcorn is popping and the movie is uploaded," Leo looked at her funny "Or downloaded." Finally she gave up trying to think it over "Oh whatever! The red thingy is blinking green. Just head upstairs! It's movie time!"