Spike's Got Talent

AN: WOOHOO another update! Yay!

Just so you all know, I am skipping the butter statue scenes because I want to focus more on Chase, Leo and Katie's parts in the episode. I will, however, put the end scene of the statue in there to give it an ending. Hope you all like this chapter/episode.

Usually I'm not excited to come to school because most of the time it's weird teachers, an annoying Principal, stuck up students and a bell that makes me want to tear my own ears of my head. But today seemed a little different considering that today we finally got our yearbooks. Bree and Owen were sitting on a bench inside the main hallway looking at their own yearbooks while Adam and Leo were laughing at someones picture when Chase ran up us with his own yearbook in hand.

"Did you guys see the yearbook?" Chase asked as he held the book in front of him "Everybody but me got a Most Likely too. Even Leo!"

Leo's eyes opened slightly as he grabbed Chase's yearbook out of his hands "What? Let me see that."

"Most likely to never get a most likely." Leo read "I'm on the board!"

Chase frowned "Well that proves it. I'm completely invisible at this school."

"Chase that's not true. If you were invisible I couldn't do this," Adam said as he punched Chase's shoulder really hard. Hard enough for Chase to complain. Adam grabbed his yearbook and walked off.

"Chase, just because you weren't nominated doesn't mean you're invisible." Bree tired to explain to him.

"She's got a point hun," I said and Chase turned to me.

"Oh really? Yeah?" He said opening up his yearbook and shoving it in my face "What's this?" In his yearbook where his picture was suppose to be was a not pictured sign and his name was spelled wrong underneath it "Chip Davenport. I'm a miss named question mark!" And with that he shut his yearbook.

Bree and Owen looked at each other and shurgged their shoulders. I walked over to Chase and held his hand and whispered in his ear "You're not invisible to me Chase. In fact, you're the only person who I can't stop thinking about." Chase smiled and turned his head so he was looking me in the eyes. He bent down and placed a gentle kiss on my lips.

"I love you," he whispered against my lips and I smiled.

"I love you too. Always."

Before I could kiss him again, Principal Perry strutted in from the gym doors "Listen up snot buckets. Don't forget to sign up for the annual Mission Creek High talent show. Auditions are after school and will be judged by moi," Principal Perry said "Chances are that if I don't like you, you won't get through and I don't like any of you so...good luck!" She walked over to the wall to pin up the sign up sheet.

"Talent shows are wrong!" Owen stood up and my eyes opened slightly. I didn't know he was going to do that. "There are no winners or losers in creative expression." He said and I rolled my eyes.

Principal Perry groaned "Stick a paint brush in it Emosabi," Perry told him and walked away while Owen looked like a fish out of water.

"I refuse to stand by while that woman crushes the artistic souls of our student body. I'm gonna go sketch my feelings."

Bree looked back and sighed "He is so tortured." She looked back at us "Isn't it great?"

And there she goes...following him like a lost puppy.

I tugged on Chase's arm and said "I am so glad you're not like that."

"This talent show is the perfect opportunity for me to build my fan base," Leo exclaimed.