The Seaford-Mission Creek Swap

An: Hey all! I know you all are wanting the second half to the last chapter but me and another Wattpad author, fire_and_flames1881, have decided to do a collab together! Yay! I will still make an update but AFTER this collab. Enjoy!

I ran as fast as my feet would take me down to the Davenport's house. When I got to the door, it was already open and Leo was talking with his hands in front of his face. His smile was wide as he talked "Is it true Leo? Did you really get accepted?" I asked as I made my way over to the bionic trio and their small, yet lovable step-brother slash side kick.

Leo nodded and started jumping up and down in excitement "Yes! I get to participate at the National Science Program in Seaford! All the smartest people get accepted there. It's a nerd's paradise!"

Chase scoffed "I'm way smarter than you Leo. How come I wasn't chosen?"

Smacking my boyfriend over the head and rolling my eyes I said "Can't you just be happy for the boy? Geez."

"Wait," Leo stopped jumping "How did you know I got accepted Katie?"

I smiled "The girl who is being exchanged with Leo is staying at my house. Her name is Jade Crawford and she's from Seaford."

"When do you leave?" Bree spoke up and Leo continued to jump.

"Three days!" Leo then started singing "I'm so excited!"

THREE DAYS LATER...

All five of us stood in the bus terminal "Even though most of the time you annoy me, I'm still gonna miss you shorty." I said hugging Leo. I tried to pull away but Leo's arms tightend around me "Uh, Leo? You can let go now." Still I got no reply. I looked over to Chase who was, literally, pulling Leo off of me.

Everyone else said their goodbyes and while Tasha was squishing Leo to death saying "Don't forget to use fresh underpants everday. I packed your blank-"

"Mom!" Leo whined "Not in front of Katie!"

I hid my smile behind my hand while Chase's hand was on my waist.

"Okay. Just have a safe trip!"

"Bus 301 now boarding for Seaford. Now boarding for Seaford."  The lady annoucer chirped and we all gave Leo one more hug before he boarded the bus. From the window, Leo was waving as the bus took off down the road.

"I don't know about you all but a few weeks without Leo would do us some good." Adam replied calmly and Tasha hit his arm "I mean, I'll miss the little guy."

AN: These will just be small little chapters in collab with fire_and_flames1881. Go and check her's out! It's called Keeping Secrets!