Chatie The Match Makers

AN: So this chapter is dedicated to two people: granderzunite and btrgirl97. Sorry for the late update. I know I said I wouldn't update but you guys are awesome to still be interested in this story even when new episodes haven't been on. Enjoy!

"So," my dad spoke up as I walked downstairs for breakfast. I jumped in surprise that my dad was even home on a Saturday morning. He usually leaves work around this time "the Davenport's are bionic."

Sitting down on the stool next to him, I grabbed a plate, some bacon, eggs and french toast. I was even surprised he made breakfast. Usually I would each a granola bar and some juice before heading over to the Davenport's house. It's my home away from home.

"Yeah," I replied slowly wondering where he was going with this "they are."

"How long have you known?"

I looked over to him in confusion "Almost two years ago,"

"That long ago? Wow."

I nodded and continued to shove forkfuls of food down my throat. Okay that didn't sound very lady like but I'm hungry. I have every right to shove food down my throat. Besides, it's not like my dad hasn't seen me eat before.

Before I knew it, the clock struck eleven thirty and I cleaned up my plate and put it in the sink "Speaking on the Davenport's. Is that where you're going now?"

I nodded "They wanted me to come over,"

"Let me drive you," my dad gathered his stuff and grabbed his car keys as we both headed for the door. This, as well, was also a surprise. My dad never offered to drive me over there. That made him sound heartless...let me rephrase that whole sentence. My dad is always busy so I never see him on weekends. He's never been over to the Davenport's...well except when I got kidnapped. The ride over there was pretty quite until we reach our final destination "Call me when you want to be picked up. I have a few errands I need to run so I'll be out all day. Tell Donald I said hello."

I shut the passenger side door and looked through the window and smiled at my dad "Will do. Love you."

"Love you too. Oh and one more thing," He yelled after me "Stay out of trouble Missy!"

I laughed and waved at him from over my shoulder "No promises!" I heard my dad laugh as he started the car and drove off.

Chase, long ago, gave me a key to their house knowing that I could be trusted. So I let myself in and stopped dead in my tracks when I saw the most hilarious thing I have ever seen. The room was completely trashed and Chase was sitting on the floor by the kitchen counter covered in some unknown substance. His arms were folded against his chest as he looked up at me with a pout on his cute face. I doubled over in laughter "What happened to you?" I asked through fits of laughter while clutching my sides.

"Adam happened," Chase said while standing up "I caught him making something in the kitchen so I asked him what he was doing. You know Lisa, right? Marcus' sister?" I nodded for him to continue "Well apparently he invited her over without Davenport's knowledge and was attempting to make her cookies when she came. We ended up fighting over who should tell Davenport the news and he threw cookie dough at me. The rest snowballed from there." He said gesturing to his messy shirt.

I continued to laugh "It wasn't that funny," Chase pouted and I smiled.

"Oh honey,  yes it is." I said kissing his lips softly "Mhm, cookie dough. My favorite." and I kissed him again.

"AH!" we heard from behind us and we pulled away. Leo was covering his eyes "My eyes! They Buuuuurrrrrrnnnnnn!"

"Don't be such a drama queen," Bree said walking behind him. She looked around the room "I guess we should clean this place up. Lisa should be here in a few minutes." Bree then took of using her super speed and started scrubbing the floor. If we hadn't had her super speed, we would have not been done in time for Lisa's arrival.

I helped straighten the couch cushions and tidy up the coffee table before we heard the doorbell. Everyone stopped what they were doing and hid the cleaning products as I went to open the door "Hey Lisa!" I greeted her and gave her a hug.

"Katie! What are you doing here? Not that I'm mad that you are cause I am totally happy that you are but-"

I giggled as she rambled on "I get it Lisa. Come on in."

Adam stumbled across the room to give her a hug. Her cheeks turned a scarlet red and I mentally awed at how cute of a couple Adam and Lisa would be. Oh! Then Chase and I could go on a double date with them! Then again who knows how that night would turn out.

 "Do you think Adam likes Lisa?" I whispered to Chase.

Chase groaned "How would I know?" I gave him a 'back off the attitude' look and he cleared his throat "Sorry. I meant to say was I really don't know. It's possible."

"Maybe we should get them together. They seem like the perfect couple." I muttered to myself, forgetting that my boyfriend had super sonic hearing. Chase's head snapped over to look at me.

"You're not serious, are you?" I rolled my eyes and Chase groaned again "You are serious. Why? Why do I have to be involved?"

"Because Adam needs a girlfriend and I think Lisa is his perfect match. Besides you're his brother. Don't you want him to be happy?"

Chase groaned again and I slapped his arm "Ow!"

"If you don't help me, I won't kiss you for a month."

His eyes went wide and he puckered his lips in a pout "But...but...but..." he stuttered and I shook my head "Okay," he sighed "fine. I'll help. Just don't deny me of kissing you. It's the highlight of my day."

"Which is sad if you think about it," Leo cut in and Chase and I both glared at him.

"Stay out of this Leo." Chase said.

I smiled and patted Chase's cheek once he looked down at me "Good boy." I said and pecked his lips softly "We'll play match maker tomorrow."

Chase sighed and nuzzled his face into my neck while his arms tightened around my waist "The guys were right. I am whipped."

"And that's a bad thing?"

I felt Chase press his lips to my neck "It's not when I love you so much."

I smiled "I love you too Chase. Always."

AN: Sorry this took me so long. I know I said that I wasn't going to post another chapter for a while until I was finished with my other story but I couldn't help it. Plus a lot of you are on edge about the next chapter. I know this chapter really is nothing but a filler and I am sorry if it's crap.