Robot Fight Club

AN: So I watched this episode and found out that I didn't like the ending very much. So enjoy...

Chase Davenport: Bionic teenager, lovable boyfriend and a huge flirt (he flirts with me constantly even though we've been dating for a little over a year now). And what I mean by flirt is that he tries to impress me with cheesy pickup lines based on how smart he is. Like I didn't know that from the beginning. Oh! And one more thing! Chase Davenport is a huge show off. That's why I am down in Davenport's lab. Chase asked me to watch him play fight Adam. Bree was punching on a dummy.

I'll admit it. Watching my boyfriend throwing kicks at Adam, who was quickly dodging them, was pretty hot....don't tell my father I said that or rather don't tell anyone I said that. I'll never hear the end of it.

Mr. Davenport walked into the lab "Alright guys. Gather up." Adam, Bree and Chase huddled around him "Today we are going to study one of the time honor traditions of Japanese culture." I sat down in Leo's Mission Specialist Whatever chair and continued to listen to their conversations.

"Oh! Nun-chuck combat?" Bree asked.

"Samurai sword fighting?" Chase asked.

"Wrestling ginormous dudes in diapers?" Adam asked.

Bree looked over at me and rolled her eyes and chuckled quietly in my seat.

"We will be studying the great martial art of Aikido. The key principle of which is to deflect your agressor's attack by using his own speed and strength against him."

Now that sounded very interesting. I wonder if Davenport could teach me some moves. That way some boys at school will get the hint that I am off the freaking market.

Bree shrugged "Can we just get to the part where I obilviate them?" she asked.

A buzzing sound echoed through the room and Davenport picked up his phone "Haha I have to take this. Uh, it's about money. Which is not more important than you but as a very close second." Davenport walked back out of the lab so it was just the four of us now.

"Hey Adam. Attack me."

My eyes widened slightly. He wanted Adam to attack? He is insane.

"Okay. You're hairs stupid, you're too short, your face is weird, you're weird..." Adam went on.

"I meant hit me."

"Okay good because it was a really long list." Adam said getting into a fighting stance.

"Wait, wait." Bree said "Are you sure about this? Adam is ten times stronger than you."

 "Doesn't matter," Chase replied "With Aikido a weak opponent can defeat a much stronger one."

"Ah but what if a weaker opponenet fits neatly into an over head storage bin?" Adam quipped at him "I'm talking about you."

Chase rolled his eyes "Just hit me."

Chase and Adam get into a fighting stance and Adam attacks. But before Adam could attack him, Chase grabbed his arm and flipped him and Adam landed on his back. That too, I'll admit, was super hot.

Chase looked over to me and smirked and the turned around to Bree "And that's all you need to know about Aikido." I rolled my eyes. Such a bragger that one is.

"Oh I get it." Bree said as she too flipped Chase by the arm and he landed on his back.

Chase groaned as I got up out of my seat and stood of my boyfriend "Bree that's not Aikido."

"Oh really? My bad." She said and did some hand shake with Adam before they both left the lab while Leo was walking in. I helped Chase stand up and kissed his cheek.