Welcome To Mission Creek

AN: So I will be busy for a couple of days or more so I decided to write the second in the three part chapter mini shot thingy whatever you wanna call it. I am sorry for making you all wait. Hopefully this chapter won't disappointt!

Mr. Davenport and Tasha left as soon as Leo's bus departed from the bus station. It was just Chase, Bree, Adam and I waiting for our exchange student to arrive. I turned to Bree and gave her a soft but reprimanding look "Bree, if you could, and don't take this the wrong way because I love you like a sister, but this girl is an exchange student who is staying with me for a few weeks. I would really appreciate it if you could tone down the excitement please."

Confusion washed over her face "What are you talking about?"

I sighed "Remember when you first introduced yourself to me? You were like 'OMG! Hi! I'm Bree and I'm new! Wanna be friends and have epic sleepovers and talk about boys and other girly stuff best friends do?!'" I mimicked her and her brothers laughed.

"I do not sound like that!" Bree pouted and Adam and Chase started laughing harder.

"Um, you kinda do Bree." Chase said "And Katie's right. You do end up coming up strong to others."

It looked like Bree was thinking things over in her head before she nodded "You right. I promise not to do what I did to you when we first met Katie. But you have to admit it. If I hadn't we wouldn't be the best friends we are today," she said giving me a huge smile and a side hug "besides Chase wouldn't even give you a second glance if I hadn't been there to point him in the right direction. I mean, I am the one who told him you liked him when he asked Danielle to the dance when he already asked you."

I looked to my boyfriend who was rolling his eyes and making a 'she's crazy' motion with his hands.

"I don't know whether to be thankful or completely offended."

Before any of us could say anything else, the annoucer's voice was over the speaker "Bus from Seaford to Mission Creek has now arrived. I repeat: Bus from Seaford to Mission Creek has now arrived. Pickup at south entrance."

I looked around for a minute before asking "Has anyone seen my sign? I made this really cute 'Welcome to Mission Creek Jade Crawford' sign and now it seems I may have misplaced it. I wanna find it before we meet her."

A few minutes of looking later, Adam was the one to find my sign. It was still lying on the bus bench behind us. As we walked to the south entrance, I was bouncing on the balls of my feet in anticipation. I was up all night thinking about this exchange student. What was she going to look like? Would she be nice? How should I act around her? Questions such as those went through my mind until I finally called Bree and expressed my concerns. We talked for at least an hour. I'm surprised I'm not tired. Pft, of course I'm not tired. I'm excited to meet this Jade Crawford!

Finally the moment arrived when passengers followed each other off the bus. I scanned each girl until a girl with long brown hair and really pretty green eyes spotted my sign and smiled. As she came up to us I smiled "Jade Crawford from Seaford High, I presume?"

Nodding her head, the girl laughed "That's me!"

We shook hands "It's really nice to meet you Jade. My name's Katherine Davis but you can call me Katie and these are my friends Adam and Bree Davenport. And standing next to me is my boyfriend Chase Davenport. Adam, Bree and Chase are siblings."

Jade shook hands with all three Davenport teens "Nice to meet you all," she said.

"We should go get you luggage." I stated before walking to pick her stuff up from the conveyor belt.

"I don't know about any of you but I am starving. Do you think we could get something to eat somewhere?" Jade asked rubbing her stomach with her free hand and one of her bags in the other. We each had two of her bags as we walked out of the station. It's only a fifteen minute walk to my house from here. A five minute walk to a couple of restaurants too.

"Now that you said something, I am getting a bit hungry." I looked over to the Davenport's "What about you guys?"

"I'm in." Bree.

"Totally." Chase.

"You know me. I'm always ready to stuff my face with food!" Oh Adam.

As we were seated around the table, we started talking about ourselves. I learned that Jade is a second degree black belt and attends Bobby Wasabi dojo with her cousin Kim where she met her friends Jerry, Milton and Eddie. She also met her boyfriend, Jack Brewer, there as well.

Jade laughed "It's actually quite funny. On the way here, Jack texted me saying how annoying their exchange student was. Leo Dooley I think his name was."

Chase, Bree, Adam and I started laughing hard and Jade looked really confused "Leo Dooley's a friend of mine. Actually he's the Davenport's step brother." I said through fits of laughter.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say bad things about him."

I put a comforting hand on her shoulder "It's okay. It's a true fact."

For a few minutes it looked like she was about to explode before she burst into a fit a giggles. Thats alone cause us to laugh our heads off. As people passed by our table, they gave us questioning looks which caused us all to laugh even harder.

AN: It's not much but it'll do. Please comment and vote and tell me what you all thought. Please and thank you!