Chapter 16: Proof

After work, the two worked together to smuggle the prey home.

    Looking at the two fluffy dying rabbits, Ji Xiaochun was in trouble.

    What if he never killed a rabbit or a pig.

    His eyes drifted to Gu Yuanqing quietly, holding a knife in his hand, gesturing at a loss.

    Seeing Gu Yuanqing's eyes cast over, he hurriedly lowered his head again, his cheeks burning hot.

    It was agreed that the money from the sale would be divided into half for each person, but he would not do anything.

    Wouldn't it be equivalent to taking advantage of people.

    How could he take advantage of Gu Yuanqing?

    Ji Xiaochun felt that he had become more courageous recently, and actually began to think about letting Gu Yuanqing kill pigs and rabbits.

    He lowered his head and bit his lip secretly, ready to close his eyes and stack the rabbit in his hand.

    "I'll come."

    A grinning, slightly clear voice came from the ear.

    Ji Xiaochun opened his eyes blankly, and a pair of hands that could not be said to be good-looking had already seized the knife in his hand.

    Gu Yuanqing played with the knife, looked at the child in front of him with a smile, and said amusedly, "When you finish killing, it will be dark, just the light of the coal lamp, but you can't see clearly."

    Ji Xiaochun watched the knife dance in Gu Yuanqing's hand. The whole person's face turned pale, "Be careful, don't hurt your hands."

    Gu Yuanqing stopped playing with the knife and patted Ji Xiaochun's head, "Don't worry, I'm all about playing with the knife, take care, teach you, next time I will You can relax." As the

    saying goes, it is better to teach a man to fish than to give him a fish.

    Children are still young, they can teach more skills, and when they grow up, they will still have some skills.

    Especially the ability to cook, it is easy to please the little girl in the future.

    He is so timid, and when he falls in love in the future, when he meets, he is more shy than other girls, so what can he do.

    When Gu Yuanqing thought of that scene, a small smile appeared on the corner of his mouth.

    However, in Ji Xiaochun's eyes, Gu Yuanqing raised the rabbit's ears with a "evil" smile, and smashed the rabbit's head with the back of the knife.

    Not to mention that the rabbit died on the spot, the whole head was still bloody.

    ...So scary...

    Ji Xiaochun touched the back of his head, his face pale as paper.

    Gu Yuanqing didn't notice Ji Xiaochun's expression at all, and taught Ji Xiaochun the so-called experience.

    "This rabbit, before slaughtering it, the head is to be beaten to death. After the blood is drained, the skin around the wrist joint of the front limbs and the hock joint of the hind limbs are incised, and then the knife is used to run along the thigh, and that's it..."

    … Tear...

    A piece of intact rabbit skin was peeled off, revealing the skinned rabbit that was glowing red.

    Ji Xiaochun's face was pale again, and the whole little face was so pale that there was no trace of blood.

    Touching his exposed palm, his whole body couldn't help but tremble. He instinctively wanted to run, but his legs seemed to be filled with lead, and they weighed thousands of pounds.