Chapter 75: Business Opportunities

Looking at Ji Xiaochun's clear eyes, Hu Tiantian couldn't tell him that the people in the portrait were very similar to him and Gu Yuanqing.

  How embarrassing.

  "I won't tell you anymore. I sneaked out from home. If I don't go to the county, it will be dawn." Hu Tiantian didn't have a watch on her body, so she couldn't estimate the time and could only guess.

  Gu Yuanqing raised his watch and looked at it, "It's half past eleven in the evening. It's not safe for a girl like you to walk on the road. We happen to be fine, so let's send Buddha to the west."

  "Thank you, thank you, thank you..." Hu Tiantian was so moved after hearing Gu Yuanqing's words that she thanked her repeatedly.

  With the participation of Gu Yuanqing and Ji Xiaochun, as well as a flashlight that can illuminate, Hu Tiantian feels a sense of security and is no longer as cautious and fearful as when she came.

  Therefore, Hu Tiantian kept saying words of thanks along the way.

  There was still such a long distance from the third team to the county seat. Fortunately, Hu Tiantian had already walked halfway by herself. The three of them hurriedly hurried and slowly arrived, and finally arrived at one o'clock.

  When the three of them approached the county town, they put away their flashlights in a tacit agreement to avoid disturbing others.

  It was not dark in the middle of winter at the scrapyard. Except for the bright moonlight shining on the ground and a dim shadow, nothing else could be seen.

  The thumping footsteps slowly approached the small shack built with scraps next to the scrap station.

  "Teacher He..." Hu Tiantian walked closer and shouted softly.

  She wasn't sure whether He Junlan was in this small shack, so she stopped when she took two or three steps closer, and shouted a few more times in a low voice.

  Seeing no one responded, he shook his head and prepared to look for another place.

  "Is it classmate Hu?" Just when Hu Tiantian was about to leave, a soft voice came from the small shack.

  "Yes, Teacher He, are you okay?" Hu Tiantian responded in surprise and walked closer quickly.

  "Ahem, cough, cough." Hearing Hu Tiantian's footsteps, He Junlan coughed twice and stopped him, "Student Hu, I'm fine. It's not good for you to be out so late. Go back quickly."

  Hearing the rejection in He Junlan's words, Hu Tiantian stopped stepping forward and whispered across the pile of waste, "Teacher He, don't worry, I have two friends who sent me here."

  As soon as Hu Tiantian finished speaking, there was a rustling sound in the shack, and within a moment, a young man who was so thin that his face could not be seen appeared outside the shack.

  "Teacher He." Hu Tiantian was a little surprised to see He Junlan, but immediately her eye circles turned red. Teacher He was much thinner than when she was at school, and the high-spirited aura on her body was gone.

  "Yes." He Junlan was one step away from Hu Tiantian. He just nodded slightly and turned to look at the two blurry figures in the distance.

  Seeing the figures of two men, I couldn't help but frown.

  "Don't worry, Teacher He. These two are educated youths in our brigade, and they are both trustworthy." Hu Tiantian saw He Junlan staring at Gu Yuanqing and Ji Xiaochun without speaking, fearing that he would misunderstand and explain quickly.