Chapter 80: Broth

Gu Yuanqing was so teased by Ji Xiaochun that he inhaled and felt numbness in his lower abdomen. Seeing that Ji Xiaochun wanted to continue, he grabbed his head.

  "Men can't take off their pants. If you take them off, you have to be responsible. You have to think about it." Gu Yuanqing said with a hoarse voice and lowered eyes.

  Ji Xiaochun's entire face was pressed against his lower abdomen by Gu Yuanqing, and he could feel the aura of desire underneath his chin.

  "How do you want me to be responsible?" Ji Xiaochun couldn't stop Ji Xiaochun from talking even if his face was buried in Gu Yuanqing's abdomen. The hot breath he exhaled hit Gu Yuanqing's abdomen, and he even licked it maliciously.

  "Is this responsible?" Ji Xiaochun looked up at Gu Yuanqing and said with a bad smile.

  "...Don't play with fire." The desire in Gu Yuanqing's eyes was almost uncontrollable.

  If he hadn't taken into account that Ji Xiaochun was still young, did he think he could still do whatever he wanted to him safely?

  Ji Xiaochun seemed not to have heard Gu Yuanqing's words, and continued to lick it in small mouthfuls. He felt Gu Yuanqing's muscles gradually tightening, and he bit it gently with his small teeth unceremoniously, leaving rows of bite marks.

  With a thud, the string in Gu Yuanqing's mind that was picked up by Ji Xiaochun was suddenly broken.

  "Little goblin, you were the one who started it, don't regret it later." Gu Yuanqing squinted his eyes and looked at Ji Xiaochun below him, with thick lust in his eyes.

  Ji Xiaochun shook his head gently, regretting that these two words were abandoned by him when he first took the initiative.

  He didn't know how two men did things together, but he knew that he could please Gu Yuanqing like this.

  Because when Gu Yuanqing kissed him countless times, he would look at his body with lingering interest and suppress the restlessness in his eyes.

  His idea was simple. Since he had no way to repay Gu Yuanqing's kindness to him, he would find a way to make Gu Yuanqing happy.

  After receiving Ji Xiaochun's approval, Gu Yuanqing no longer suppressed himself and allowed Ji Xiaochun to do whatever he wanted on him.

  After Ji Xiaochun saw that Gu Yuanqing no longer objected, he became more courageous and bit down on the waistband of Gu Yuanqing's trousers with his teeth.

  I was caught off guard and was hit in the face.

  He bit his lip in grievance, looked at Gu Yuanqing's culprit thing, and bit it as if to vent his anger.

  Even when he was angry, Ji Xiaochun was still rational. He bit down carefully and matched his teeth with his thin and moist lips. He couldn't help but not punish Gu Yuanqing, but brought him a different kind of excitement.

  The trembling in his head made Gu Yuanqing completely lose his mind. He stood up and changed from passive to active.

  "Well...cough cough cough cough..."

  Ji Xiaochun was caught off guard by Gu Yuanqing and choked slightly.

  Gu Yuanqing waited patiently for Ji Xiaochun to calm down before taking action.

  I don't know how long it took, but Ji Xiaochun's bright eyes began to shed hot tears uncontrollably, and his cheeks became sore and swollen.

  He finally understood what Gu Yuanqing meant when he said don't regret it. He wanted to stop it but couldn't make a sound, and his grabbing hands were restrained by Gu Yuanqing.