Chapter 60: Tang Yuan

The last night of 1969 was cold and warm.

    Ji Xiaochun slept comfortably in Gu Yuanqing's arms until dawn.

    On the first day of 70, the sun was shining outside the house, and it poured in from half the windows, hitting Ji Xiaochun's sleepy face.

    "Hmm..."

    Ji Xiaochun opened his eyes uncomfortable, rubbed his eyes, woke up, saw Gu Yuanqing sleeping beside him with half of his face basking in the sun, and hurriedly blocked him with his hands.

    The fine sunlight sprinkled on Gu Yuanqing's flawless face through his fingers, and it suddenly became speckled, but it did not hinder his handsomeness.

    Ji Xiaochun thought it was fun, and kept changing his fingers to make various shadows appear on Gu Yuanqing's face, as if this would make Gu Yuanqing's appearance mediocre.

    After playing for a while, Ji Xiaochun became dull, no matter how he changed, it seemed that he couldn't cover up the majestic face under the fluffy hair.

    He pouted, carefully rubbed off the bed, took a coat lightly, hung it on the transparent glass, and blocked out all the sunlight outside the house.

    Gu Yuanqing really felt a little more comfortable, and let go of his brows, his breathing became more stable.

    "Hoo~"

    Ji Xiaochun let out a sigh of relief.

    Before his anger subsided, he was almost choked to death by the knocking on the door by his sisters.

    "Big Brother, Big Brother, Happy New Year, Happy New Year!" The

    three sisters' New Year's greetings came one after another, one after another, and they soon woke up Gu Yuanqing, who was sleeping soundly.

    When Gu Yuanqing woke up, he saw Ji Xiaochun's standard smile showing eight teeth, and casually brushed his hair, then he suddenly remembered that it was the first day of the new year.

    "Shh!" Ji Xiaochun was afraid of Gu Yuanqing's words, and made another shush gesture.

    If Gu Yuanqing spoke out at this moment, he would not be able to explain to his parents when Gu Yuanqing appeared and when he came to the house.

    Gu Yuanqing nodded in understanding, and pursed his lips tightly, indicating that he would try not to open his mouth.

    Ji Xiaochun patted his chest comfortably.

    "Big brother, little lazy pig, get up soon, the dumplings made by my mother are delicious, and they will be gone when it's late." The little sister outside the house shouted, and she made a tempting sound of chewing.

    "Understood, this will start." Ji Xiaochun pretended to just wake up and responded.

    However, when Gu Yuanqing heard the word tangyuan, he couldn't help squirming his Adam's apple.

    As soon as he woke up, Gu Yuanqing's inner shirt had not been buttoned, revealing his faint collarbone, as well as his seductive Adam's apple, he swallowed, and the Adam's apple slid along.

    It was the first time that Ji Xiaochun looked down on Gu Yuanqing's alluring scene. His heart was beating, his blood was rising, and even his adrenaline was surging.     Unwilling to look sideways, Ji Xiaochun secretly scolded

    himself that he had never seen a man in his eight lifetimes, and gave a smirk, "Are you hungry, I'll go get you something to eat?"

Eyes nodded.