Chapter 35: Abortion

Gu Yuanqing laughed at Ji Xiaochun.

    This is stupid when I heard the book before.

    "Remember, my purpose as a doctor is to save the dead and heal the wounded. The profession of a doctor is the Holy Spirit, not your mind thinking about those things that hurt people all day long.

    " Why would you study medicine?

    "Oh."

    Ji Xiaochun nodded straight at Gu Yuanqing's stern expression and solemn tone.

    It seems that Gu Yuanqing has never taken the initiative to harm anyone.

    Uh... it doesn't count as cheating.

    It's that he thinks too much.

    Gu Yuanqing has never liked Song Panpan in his life, how could he possibly become a demon like in his previous life.

    Gu Yuanqing stared at Ji Xiaochun closely, seeing that there was no more fear in his eyes, his mind gradually calmed down.

    He was too excited just now.

    At the thought of someone tarnishing his profession, he felt a little bit of anger in his heart.

    But how old is Ji Xiaochun, it is normal for others to spread the truth, just make it clear.

    Gu Yuanqing pressed his forehead and asked, "What do you want to eat, I'll make it for you."

    Ji Xiaochun could see that Gu Yuanqing was in a very bad mood, and knew that he had made Gu Yuanqing unhappy just now.

    If he is misunderstood like this one day, he will be very angry.

    But Gu Yuanqing was obviously very angry and didn't scold him, and was still cooking for him patiently...

    Ji Xiaochun felt uncomfortable in an instant when she thought about it, and her bright eyes were filled with guilt.

    He was the one who did the wrong thing, how could Gu Yuanqing cook in turn to coax him, he should coax Gu Yuanqing.

    Ji Xiaochun lowered his head in shame and looked at his hand that was equivalent to a crippled hand.

    She scratched her hair embarrassedly and whispered, "Let me cook, what do you want to eat?"

    Gu Yuanqing glanced at Ji Xiaochun's paws, and asked uncertainly, "The ground Can Sanxian meet?"

    Ji Xiaochun shook his head blankly, he had never heard of the three fresh ones.

    Gu Yuanqing pursed his lips, "..."

    "Hehehe." Ji Xiaochun smiled embarrassedly, showing two rows of teeth, looking like a little fool.

    "Stupid."

    Gu Yuanqing said Ji Xiaochun was stupid, but the corners of his mouth couldn't help but swayed wildly, obviously not angry.

    Ji Xiaochun also knew that he was clumsy and couldn't cook Gu Yuanqing's favorite dishes. Suddenly, he had a flash of inspiration, remembering the tried-and-true roasted sweet potatoes on the train, and said with a smile, "Why don't I bake sweet potatoes for you."

    Ji Xiaochun Yi Said, Gu Yuanqing also remembered the soft, sweet and glutinous roasted sweet potatoes he ate on the train.

    Nodding with a little aftertaste, "Okay."

    Ji Xiaochun smiled brightly in a flash, there really is no sweet potato in the world that can't fix Gu Yuanqing, if there is, add a few more.

    The high-yield brigade had just received the sweet potatoes. Although it was not yet time for distribution, some were dug up and brought home. Hu Shuixing also turned a blind eye.