Chapter 32: White Lotus

He thought he was simply helping Gu Yuanqing run an errand, but Gu Yuanqing dug a big hole for him in front of the road and waited for him to jump into it.

    But he did jump in.

    Qu Liang's heart was full of anger!

    If you speculate, you will be caught.

    Although the black market he guarded in Nancheng was also illegal, it was also a job to be convicted.

    But in Nancheng, there are people on top of him, and as long as the person on his head doesn't fall, he can always be safe.

    There was no one to help him from the farm to Nancheng. If he was caught, he would be doomed.

    Qu Liang was so angry that he ate breakfast, but he still didn't calm down.

    When wandering around the farm, I just feel that nowhere is pleasing to the eye.

    Where is this farm, it is clearly a big and round pit!

    When you look at it, you will get angry and what else do you think about.

    So I took a quick glance and chatted with the farmers at the farmers' homes outside the farm.

    Not to mention, the people here are very nice.

    Sometimes some people who chat with Qu Liang are more happy, and even invite Qu Liang to the house to entertain him with good wine and good food. If he is drunk, he is not afraid, just fall on the kang and sleep.

    What Qu Liang likes most about coming here are the generous people here and the warm bed, unlike in the south where they can wake up in the middle of the night when they cover several beds of cotton at night in winter.

    Even eating meat here every day makes him a little tired.

    Qu Liang is squatting on the kang and smashing the sunflower seeds straight. Who knows when he will be able to eat meat until he gets tired of it one day.

    When he didn't eat it before, whoever gave him a piece of meat at that time made him work his life.

    The rich die rich and the poor die poor.

    Thinking of it this way, Qu Liang's resentment towards Gu Yuanqing was a little less.

    Anyway, it is a waste to not finish the meat and white noodles here, why not let him bring it back and exchange for some practical things.

    Just be careful not to get caught.

    Qu Liang thought about his idea and hit Gu Yuanqing again.

    If you want to run to the farm all the time, you must have a reliable identity. He looks after Gu Yuanqing's identity very well.

    There happened to be a sister who was working on the farm, so she could withstand investigation, and she could travel between the two sides in the name of visiting relatives.

    As for how old he looks?

    No problem, someone stipulates that you must be young when you are born, and there are many people who are born old.

    Even if someone finds out, it's not scary if it's not him.

    After all, it was Gu Yuanqing who was speculating, not Qu Liang!

    Just allow him to kill Gu Yuanqing, or not allow him to kill Gu Yuanqing by Qu Liang? It doesn't make sense.

    Qu Liang felt that this plan was feasible, clapped the melon seeds in his hands, jumped out of bed, wrapped his coat, and prepared to leave for the farm to say goodbye to Gu Yuanqin.