Chapter 48: Help

Jiang Maojun was too tired to straighten after two days of working on the construction site.

    Moving bricks isn't something people do!

    What's even more irritating is that he only earns a dollar or two a day at most.

    He really wanted to tell Ji Xiaochun that a dollar or two was not as expensive as his food expenses. If he was short of money, tell him a number, and he could give it to him.

    But Ji Xiaochun admits the truth, you just throw the money on the ground and wait for him to pick it up, and he will pick it up and return it to you.

    He also reminded you earnestly to hide your money.

    When encountering this kind of boss who admits to death, Jiang Maojun only felt that there was a dark cloud over his head.

    Looking down at the hand that was scratched from moving bricks, Jiang Maojun felt that he couldn't go on like this.

    After thinking about it, he found Ji Xiaochun, who was moving hard, and discussed, "Boss, just the two of us moving bricks are too inefficient, why don't I call a few more people to help."

    Ji Xiaochun's eyes lit up, "How many are there? People."

    Jiang Maojun calculated, "There are about ten."

    "Can the foreman agree?" Ji Xiaochun was a little worried, adding such a person all at once will definitely cause other people to be dissatisfied.

    Jiang Maojun waved his hand and took it down, "Leave it to me."

    So Jiang Maojun talked to the foreman, he asked someone to do the work, he only needed to pay half the wages, and he made up the rest by himself.

    Although Jiang Maojun's wallet is empty, as long as he can free his hands, he is still quite happy to do it.

    It's easy to handle with manpower, just ask the brothers and sisters in the family to come and help. Anyway, their family is not short of money, and many relatives have a litter in their lives.

    Just in time for the winter vacation, I have nothing to do, so I all shouted out to exercise and exercise.

    In a few days, Ji Xiaochun had saved 120 yuan on his mobile phone, and he was so happy that he straightened up that Jiang Maojun, the younger brother, had not made a mistake.

    With the money in his hand, he went to the largest shopping mall in Beijing.

    Standing in front of the glass window, carefully selected the rows of exquisite watches placed in the window.

    The salesperson originally saw a guy who came to buy a watch, and was still a little interested, but when he saw Ji Xiaochun's clothes were dirty, and there was a lot of dust on his face and hair, it was like rolling in the mud, and it changed in an instant. complexion.

    "If you can't afford it, don't touch it, we have to clean the cupboard if you touch it." The

    sales clerk waved her hand and motioned Ji Xiaochun to walk back, not to touch the dirty cupboard she polished.

    Ji Xiaochun's eyes dimmed, and he went to the cupboard in front of another salesperson.

    This salesperson has a much better attitude than the one just now, but his tone is still a bit perfunctory, and he probably also thinks that Ji Xiaochun can't afford it.

    Ji Xiaochun didn't change places anymore. He pointed to a sky blue watch in the window and asked, "How much is this?" The

    salesman glanced at it and raised his eyelids, "One hundred and five."