Chapter 55: Confrontation

"You lose, you drink." Qu Liang gestured, urging Jiang Maojun to drink.

    "Why did I lose again." Jiang Maojun frowned, but he still didn't say anything, he picked up the glass and drank it.

    Jiang Maojun lost more than a dozen games in a row. No matter how much he could drink, he couldn't help blushing and having a thick neck.

    You must know that Li Ying spent a lot of money to entertain colleagues in Gu Zhiheng's hospital this time, and only Wuliangye was used for this wine.

    Of course, Wuliangye in this era is not as expensive as fried in later generations, and a normal banquet is still affordable.

    This wine is pure cotton in the mouth, and the throat is lubricated like water, but it has a strong stamina after the belly, and it is very good.

    No, Jiang Maojun only drank half the bottle, and then he started to drink it.

    Seeing that he was almost drinking, Qu Liang took two chopsticks for Jiang Maojun, and said earnestly, "I said Brother Jiang, don't be brave if you can't drink, it's a big deal, brother will accompany you to eat."

    Jiang Maojun is only a teenager, how can he stand up to Qu? With such agitation, Liang slapped his neck and shouted, "Who do you look down on? I, Jiang Maojun, don't have any other skills, but I'm not afraid of drinking. Who can't say that?

    " He poured himself a glass of wine, tilted his head, and drank.

    Qu Liang chewed peanuts in his mouth and clapped his hands again and again, "Okay, Brother Jiang has ambition! This drinking skill is first class.

    " I can't tell the difference, I just feel like I'm floating in the clouds.

    Seeing that his goal was achieved, Qu Liang took Jiang Maojun to sit down, "Brother Jiang, let's not just drink, sit down and chat."

    "What's the point of chatting, it's still interesting to drink." Jiang Maojun waved his hand disinterestedly and continued to give himself a glass of wine. There was wine pouring in it, but he was a little overwhelmed at this time, and poured a glass and sprinkled a glass.

    Qu Liang followed Jiang Maojun's words and agreed, "Yes, chatting is boring, are Brother Jiang interested in making money?"

    "Making money~ hiccup." Jiang Maojun snorted, raised his eyebrows, and said dissatisfiedly, "Do you think I look like someone who is short of money?"

    "Naturally I don't." Not a money-poor.

    Don't look at Jiang Maojun and he seems to be no different, but he Jiang Maojun is wearing new clothes all the time, and at most he has no patches on his body, but there are still a few stitches.

    Qu Liang thinks that he is not a poor man. He manages the black market in the small county town of Nancheng.

    But compared with Jiang Maojun, the gap is still a bit big.

    "Then I'm not short of money, so why should I make money?" Jiang Maojun was really drunk, and what he said was so righteous.

    I can't make Qu Liang so depressed, hey, since you said so, I don't believe Qu if my brother doesn't trick you into leaving you naked.

    "People with deep pockets like Brother Jiang naturally don't have to make money themselves, but you can invest your extra money and let others make money for you. Wouldn't it be nice."

    Qu Liang said affectionately next to Jiang Maojun said deeply.

    "I understand investment, my dad has investment, like some newly emerging movies, and clothing, etc., he earns tens of thousands of dollars a year, and any investment can make money with my dad's investment."