Chapter 77: Heartfelt

Although everyone moved very quickly, Xue Qi still drank half the bottle of Erguotou.

  Jiang Maojun looked at Xue Qi angrily, "You don't want your life!"

  Xue Qi burped slightly, his mouth smelling of alcohol. He ignored Jiang Maojun, grabbed the bottle of Erguotou from Xu Liangyou's hand again, and drank it in one go.

  Xue Qi, who had finished a whole bottle of Erguotou, looked at Xu Liangyou with blushing cheeks and smiled infatuatedly, "Director Xu, you will do what you say!"

  "Fuck, how did I meet you crazy people!" Xu Liangyou was really frightened by Xue Qi. A bottle of Erguotou weighed a full kilogram. In addition to the one or two he had just poured, it must have been nine taels. She was the only one. People drank it!

  Can this person still live?

  "Hiccup~" Seeing that Xu Liangyou didn't respond for a long time, Xue Qi burped and frowned, "Director Xu, isn't it enough? I can still drink!"

  "I..." Xu Liangyou opened his mouth and wanted to utter a few curse words, but he was really frightened by Xue Qi. You must know that drinking can kill people.

  "Send her to the hospital quickly, and don't let anything happen." Xu Liangyou couldn't be cruel to a little girl no matter what, so he pinched his nose and said to Qu Liang and Jiang Maojun kindly.

  Jiang Maojun and Qu Liang were also shocked by Xue Qi's surprise. After listening to Xu Liangyou's words, they couldn't care about anything else and took Xue Qi to the hospital.

  Xue Qi tried hard to break away from the two men's hands, with a look of resistance on his face, and looked directly at Xu Liangyou, "Director Xu, look at the contract..."

  "How long has it been and you still care about the contract?" Xu Liangyou opened his eyes wide, completely helpless towards this little girl who relied on him wholeheartedly.

  "Okay, okay, it's not enough if I promise." Xu Liangyou was not unenthusiastic about the profits offered by Jiang Maojun and the others, but he really didn't want to get involved in their mess.

  But now that I was forced to ride a tiger, I had no choice but to agree first. Anyway, the sky was high and the emperor was far away. Even if there were any fluctuations in the capital, it would become calm in their remote country.

  "Okay, sign the contract!" Xue Qi took out the contract he had written long ago from his floral bag and handed it to Xu Liangyou. He watched him sign and put his red thumbprint before agreeing to go to the hospital.

  Arriving at the entrance of the hospital, Xue Qi's face gradually returned to normal.

  "No need to go to the hospital, I'm fine." Xue Qi patted his cheek and said to Jiang Maojun and Qu Liang calmly.

  Qu Liang shook his head anxiously, "That's okay. If you, a girl, drink so much, something will happen."

  "It's okay." Almost restored."

  "Really?" Jiang Maojun and Qu Liang saw that Xue Qi spoke clearly and well-founded, and his cheeks were no longer red. Except for the smell of alcohol, they really couldn't tell that he was a drunk person.

  "Really, let's go back and see who the second person is." After Xue Qi said that, he started walking on his own, walking in a straight line, not crooked at all.

  Qu Liang and Jiang Maojun had no choice but to follow him in confusion.

  "If I had known that drinking would solve the problem, why would we bother so much? Just drink." After the three of them returned, they had already wasted a whole day. Xue Qi pouted a little dissatisfied because the efficiency was too low.