Chapter 57: Struggle

Ji Xiaochun's depressed mood was not relieved until he left the hotel.

    Seeing Ji Xiaochun really unhappy, Gu Yuanzheng explained, "If you really feel that you are useless, you can think about your strengths, there is no need to compare your weaknesses to my brother's strengths."

    Ji Xiaochun really thought about it seriously Think, what are his strengths, it turns out that he really doesn't seem to know anything.

    Ji Xiaohui twitched the corners of her mouth embarrassedly, "Brother, why don't you think about what you like the most, we are making progress in this direction, our teachers have said that we must set a goal for ourselves since childhood, and keep striving towards this goal, There will always be a day of success."

    Ji Xiaochun's eyes lit up, then dimmed in an instant, and the whole person seemed even more frustrated.

    His original goal was to become a thousand-yuan household first and change the family to a bigger house, so that he would have a separate room and a complete bed.

    But after being with Gu Yuanqing for a long time, he realized that 1,000 yuan is really not a big deal, and even 10,000 yuan is not a lot of money in Gu Yuanqing's eyes.

    His goal must look very ridiculous in Gu Yuanqing's eyes.

    The two sisters comforted Ji Xiaochun with good intentions, but they didn't expect that they didn't comfort him, but instead, they had the opposite effect, and they looked at each other in dismay.

    "Brother Ji, why don't you find a goal and work hard from now on." Gu Yuanzheng said a little nervously.

    Ji Xiaochun was frustrated, "Is it too late?" He was afraid that the gap with Gu Yuanqing would widen.

    "As long as you have a goal in mind, you can start anytime." Gu Yuanzheng opened his eyes and started talking nonsense. Anyway, it wasn't her who said it, it was the teacher who said it.

    Ji Xiaochun was comforted for a moment.

    When he got home, he began to think hard about what kind of person he wanted to be, what goals he had in the future, and what he had to do to secure his position as the number one younger brother.

    Ji Xiaochun couldn't help thinking about it a little more. He thought that his first wish when he was reborn was to live a good life and live to see the prosperous future generations in that book.

    A phone that can be carried around, a TV that can be placed at home to play various movies, and a machine that can help with housework.

    These are the descriptions he has seen in that book. It is because of these descriptions that he desperately wants to live in peace, to see these miraculous things, and even more to see what they are like. of prosperity.

    Ji Xiaochun was fascinated, and suddenly remembered the toy that Gu Yuanqing gave him.

    He took the little bee out of his pocket and studied it carefully, "How is this made, and how does it start? There doesn't seem to be such a toy in the mall."

    Ji Xiaochun went to the mall that day to give Gu Yuanqing a gift. I bought a watch and went to the toy section to have a look, but I didn't see a toy with the exquisiteness that Gu Yuanqing gave him.

    "Is it really bought from the roadside?"

    Ji Xiaochun murmured, holding a knife in his hand unconsciously. He really wanted to cut it to see what was inside, and it could actually make a toy fly.