Chapter 22: Pull Me

"Can such a girl marry someone like me?"

    Qu Liang's heart was moved, but he felt that it was impossible. He was thirty this year, and the first marriage girl of seventeen or eighteen years old would agree to marry such an old and ugly one?

    Gu Yuanqing said, "If you don't try it, how do you know that the girl doesn't agree?"

    Qu Liang looked at Gu Yuanqing up and down, suspiciously, "Can you tell me that?"

    "Five hundred yuan, no second price."

    "It's too expensive. I can buy two houses for 500 yuan."

    It's not that Qu Liang can't afford 500 yuan. He has been in charge of the black market for many years, and he can collect a lot of protection fees every day. It is no problem to save a few hundred yuan a year for some gray income.

    But Gu Yuanqing was going to take the money he earned for a year with a single mouth, so how could he not be hurt.

    In fact, he also really wanted to marry a daughter-in-law.

    First, the old lady at home was pressing hard, and secondly, it was cold. Who wouldn't want to have a sweet and sweet daughter-in-law on the bed to warm the quilt.

    Qu Liang was hesitating, but Ji Xiaochun kept winking at him, telling him not to agree.

    It was obvious that Gu Yuanqing was cheating again.

    Marry a daughter-in-law, how can a matchmaker charge 500 yuan, and 500 yuan can buy a small house in the capital.

    He hoped that Qu Liang would be smart and not be fooled.

    Seeing Ji Xiaochun winking, Qu Liang thought that the child was joking that he hadn't married yet at the age of 30, and felt anxious and angry.

    It wasn't that no one told him about matchmaking before, but they were basically two marriages and three marriages, and some had several children. The second thing was that people were not beautiful. The key was that they were scared to death when they saw themselves. Live, he lost interest in an instant.

    The scar on his face was not born, but when he was in his teens, he was ignorant and followed the team of bandits down from above to join in the fun.

    I happened to see a bandit doing evil things, but he couldn't hold back and rushed up to save people.

    Unexpectedly, because of this, I was disliked for a lifetime, and in the end I couldn't even marry a daughter-in-law.

    "Cheap, cheap, your matchmaker's money is too high."

    Qu Liang took Gu Yuanqing's arm in a gesture of flattery.

    Gu Yuanqing clapped his hand calmly, with a rather indifferent attitude, "It's not this person who is cheap."

    Qu Liang's face was ugly and tight, and he weighed in his heart whether to spend a lot of money to marry a beautiful wife, or to spend less money to marry an ugly one. Wife value.

    Ji Xiaochun really hated that iron could not become steel, he hinted like this, and Qu Liang still thought about jumping into the pit.

    Isn't that the two idiots?

    While hesitating, Qu Liang glanced at random, and then caught a glimpse of Ji Xiaochun's yin and yang strange face, it was a anger!

    Thinking of the time when he couldn't marry a daughter-in-law and was still picky, those who said that matchmakers and relatives had such expressions, instantly turned their faces into pig livers.