Chapter 40: Going home

Papa Pa was carried by Gu Yuanqing and did not dare to move, just like a forbidden bee toy, watching this backward world.

    Although it is not clear what the host brought it out to do, this is an opportunity to get close to the host and gain the host's favor, and it can't be missed again.

    So Papapa listened to Gu Yuanqing's words very much.

    When Ji Xiaochun saw Gu Yuanqing coming back with a toy bee the size of his palm in his hand, he was extremely surprised, "Where did this come from?"

    Gu Yuanqing said nonchalantly, "I saw it on the side of the road just now, it's quite novel, so I bought one. If you find it useless after buying it, I will make it for you as a toy."

    After Gu Yuanqing finished speaking, she stuffed it into Ji Xiaochun's arms.

    "No..." Suddenly, a toy was stuffed into his arms, and Ji Xiaochun didn't have time to react at all.

    The toy in the kneader feels pretty good, and it should be made of good rubber.

    Such toys are very expensive in Beijing, and the price in Nancheng may be doubled.

    "It's expensive, I can't accept it."

    Ji Xiaochun thought about it, and hurriedly postponed.

    Gu Yuanqing's eyes were dark, and she said disapprovingly, "It's not expensive, you can play with it for a few dollars."

    Ji Xiaochun, "..." Is it really that cheap?

    Liar, this feel, this material, at first glance, it was brought out of the big shopping mall, and the price is definitely not cheap.

    Gu Yuanqing saw that Ji Xiaochun still had doubts, her eyes darkened, "Do you think it's suitable for me to carry a toy?"

    "Not suitable."

    Since it is not suitable, why spend the money to buy this toy, which can't be eaten or worn? , I thought so in my heart, but dared not say it.

    Gu Yuanqing didn't want to discuss this issue too much. It happened that the train they were on had already arrived at the station and started to check the tickets, so he changed the subject and said, "The train has checked the tickets, let's go up."

    "Oh."

    Ji Xiaochun held Papa Pa and nodded ignorantly.

    Halfway through carrying the luggage, Gu Yuanqing suddenly stopped and said sternly to Ji Xiaochun again and again, "Remember, you have to take this toy with you wherever you go. I will check it regularly in the future. If you didn't take it with you that day..."

    Before Gu Yuanqing said anything, Ji Xiaochun nodded again and again, "I will carry it every day in the future."

    "Well, I like to be obedient."

    Gu Yuanqing nodded with satisfaction.

    Papapa listened to the host and Ji Xiaochun's words, and the whole person was not well.

    It thought that its exit was the beginning of being reused by the host, and it never thought that his exit was the beginning of being abandoned by the host.

    The host actually changed hands and gave it to someone else, and said it was a bargain!

    You must know that its skin is made of rare materials that are hard to find in the entire star, and a small gram can make this backward era go bankrupt.