Chapter 64: Kiss

"You..."

    Ji Xiaochun couldn't figure out what Gu Yuanqing wanted to do for a while.

    Before he finished speaking, there was a wet kiss on his lips, and his movements were a little stiff, even a little aggressive.

    boom! ! !

    Suddenly, Ji Xiaochun's head roared again and again, as if a ding bell kept beating in his head, causing him to freeze.

    The long eyelashes blinked, and all the water mist gathered in the eyes was like an open reservoir that could not stop flowing out.

    From the moment Gu Yuanqing closed the door, he could no longer control himself, especially when he saw Ji Xiaochun's lips that were bitten and swollen, he didn't listen to what he was saying and leaned forward.

    A domineering and jerky kiss was directly attached to it, and her teeth lightly bit Ji Xiaochun's red lips, and a drop of clear tears ran across Ji Xiaochun's cheeks and dripped onto Gu Yuanqing's heart, creating a circle of water waves.

    Seeing Ji Xiaochun's pair of misty and pitiful eyes, Gu Yuanqing's heart was greatly satisfied.

    "Close your eyes..." Gu Yuanqing whispered in Ji Xiaochun's ear, panting heavily.

    No one is kissing and watching with their eyes open.

    Ji Xiaochun's mind was blank at the moment, and he closed his eyes obediently upon hearing Gu Yuanqing's instructions.

    Before Gu Yuanqing's lips were attached again, he opened it again, and his eyes were full of complicated expressions.

    "No... We can't do this..."

    Ji Xiaochun pushed Gu Yuanqing, who was pressing on him, in the small train bathroom, so that the two lips were an inch apart, but the heat of speaking would still hit Gu Yuanqing's chin.

    Not only did it not stop Gu Yuanqing, but it also filled the cramped space with an ambiguous atmosphere.

    Gu Yuanqing squinted his eyes full of desire slightly, clasped Ji Xiaochun's head with his left hand, pinched his chin with his right hand, licked gently on his dodging lips, and asked with a bit of domineering, "You Instead, why not."

    Being teased by Gu Yuanqing unabashedly, Ji Xiaochun couldn't help dodging from side to side on Gu Yuanqing's chest, but his jaw was pinched, so he could only whisper, "You... It's not good... Besides... we are all male."

    Gu Yuanqing made a slight challenge, and then he realized that Ji Xiaochun was jealous of himself, he thought his object was someone else?

    Gu Yuanqing raised Ji Xiaochun's lower jaw, and sucked a sip on his lips again. He couldn't put it down because he was jealous of himself.

    He didn't even want to tell him the truth directly.

    "What does it have to do with me wanting to kiss you?" Gu Yuanqing became playful for a while, and wanted to see what other surprises the little vinegar bag would show.

    After listening to Ji Xiaochun, he stared blankly, bit his lip aggrievedly again, and said solemnly, "You can't do something sorry for the object if you have an object, you are wrong."

    Gu Yuanqing was amused by Ji Xiaochun's cute and foul tone, and the corners of his mouth twitched . With a smile, she rubbed the tip of Ji Xiaochun's nose with Gao Rong's nose.

    Ji Xiaochun didn't like this very much, and kept resisting. If Gu Yuanqing didn't have a partner, he would definitely be happy with Gu Yuanqing's relatives at this moment, but since he has a partner, he can't do anything that is sorry to him!