Chapter 17: Making Money

Papapa has been lying in the consciousness space for many days.

    It seems that its host has completely forgotten him.

    After being electrocuted, it only felt that there was no love for it.

    As a super-intelligent product of the intelligent age, it can actually be played by its own host.

    If you play it, you will play it. Unexpectedly, the host will not come to comfort it.

    If you don't come, you won't come, who is not a system baby anymore.

    Papapa waved the wings of the little bee and wandered in the consciousness space.

    It always felt that something important had been forgotten by him.

    But just can't remember.

    "What is it."

    Papapa thought slowly, although the electric shock hurts, it is also a kind of maintenance for the chip. After this time, it feels that its head seems to be clearer.

    "Ah, I remembered, Universal Translator is a program that comes with the chip, why can't I use mine!"

    Papapa, after thinking for a long time, I remembered that when it was created, it was already loaded in the chip. After translating the code, there is no possibility that it is not installed.

    "Baibai, do you know what happened?"

    Papapa rummaged through his body for a long time, but couldn't find an answer, so he could only ask Baiban for help.

    The whiteboard that was full of patterns just now became clear, and there was only one line left, "Unknown."

    Papapa's two big eyes suddenly burst into ecstasy, jumping and jumping around the whiteboard, "Baibai, that's great, You are finally conscious."

    "Electric shock, recovery."

    Papapa dragged his head to see this sentence and choked.

    It means that the host is playing him

    right... "Okay..."

    Papapa thought about it for a while and then stopped worrying about this issue, and began to check the whiteboard.

    Task 2: Gain the trust of everyone and obtain the approval of the health center (completed/reward/100 yuan)

    Task 3: The asset reaches 500 yuan, and the co-worker's favor (unfinished)

    Papa Pa is depressed, "How is it possible to do this task? It's done, he didn't go to the clinic, and this clinic is not the farm's clinic."

    "Baibai, are you broken? I feel like I'm going to be broken by the host."

    Baiban didn't say anything but just Two lines are drawn heavily under the word "approval".

    Papapa's body that flew up, landed heavily on the floor of the space, and fell with a muffled sound.

    "That's fine..."

    Papapa knelt directly, is the task completion rate so casual now?

    When there was no one at night, Gu Yuanqing took Ji Xiaochun to the county seat with his flesh smeared on his back.

    When exchanging tickets in the black market before, he asked that the black market is almost empty during the day, and is most active only in the middle of the night when there are no guards.