Chapter 30: Impersonation

Just when Gu Yuanqing brought Ji Xiaochun and Hu Tiantian to the brigade to record a happy centimeter.

    Qu Liang is also ready to go to Qingbei Farm.

    He wore an army green Lei Feng hat on his head, and he was wrapped in a thick padded jacket, just like a big man in the Northeast.

    Hu Xiaomei was packing his luggage for him, and when she saw his outfit, she couldn't help but burst into laughter.

    "Are you sure you won't be beaten when you go out like this?"

    Qu Liang's face was covered red by his jacket, and he took off Lei Feng's hat uncomfortable, sweat dripping from his hair, still steaming.

    He picked up Liang Baikai on the table, poured it down in one breath, and then took off his jacket.

    "It's too hot, this won't work."

    Qu Liang was also worried. He had never traveled so far in his life. The only place he'd been to was the farthest place next door. It takes two or three days to arrive.

    Although there is a railway in Nancheng now, it will not be delayed for a few days even if he is far away. However, he has no relatives or friends in the far city, and he has to get a certificate when he goes out, so he has never been to the train station to take a train.

    This is also the first time the big girl has been on the sedan chair, so he can't help but feel a little worried.

    Not to mention him, except for those educated youths who came to the countryside, few of the people around him had traveled far.

    Of course, there are also people who want to go out to see and see, but just to buy a ticket, they will persuade the people on the ninth floor.

    The train ticket costs one penny per kilometer, and it costs ten yuan just to go from Nancheng to Qingbei Farm.

    These days, who is willing to pay ten yuan to come out and take a car?

    Many workers do not have ten yuan a day, let alone those who earn centimeters in the countryside. At most, they only earn a few cents to a few cents a day, and only a few dozen yuan a year.

    Therefore, it is not shameful that he Qu Liang has never traveled far. He just wants to prepare a little more, so he does not panic.

    I heard people say that the north is very cold. If you don't wear thicker clothes, you may freeze to death when you get off the train.

    For this reason, he did not hesitate to spend a lot of money to buy such a set of clothes, but he did not expect that after wearing it for a while, it would become hot and smoking.

    Hu Xiaomei folded and packed the padded jackets for Qu Liang, put them in a bag she sewed, and said softly, "Even if it's cold, it won't be used in our place, I'll put it here for you. In the bag, you can hold it in your hand, it is convenient to hold, and you can put it on yourself when it is cold."

    "Good daughter-in-law!"

    Qu Liang gave Hu Xiaomei a bear hug on the spot.

    But she was pushed away by Hu Xiaomei with a blushing face. She glanced at Qu Liang's mother, who was laughing happily on the bed, and said embarrassedly, "Mom is still watching.

    " .

    Holding the things that Gu Yuanqing asked him to deliver, along with the dry food and thick clothes that his wife had prepared for him, Qu Liang set foot on the train to Qingbei Farm.