Chapter 78: Package

The next morning, Ji Xiaochun woke up early to clean up the mosquito coils outside the house, but was hugged tightly by Gu Yuanqing, unable to break free no matter what.

  "Don't make trouble, go to sleep." Gu Yuanqing rubbed Ji Xiaochun's hair with his eyes closed and said softly.

  The little man's cheeks were still red after he had just woken up, and after struggling in Gu Yuanqing's arms for a long time, his breathing became a little disordered. When he heard Gu Yuanqing's words, his face turned red and he said, "I want to go to the toilet."

  Gu Yuanqing turned over and pressed Ji Xiaochun under him, and wrote lightly, "Hold it in."

  "How can you hold back such a thing?" Ji Xiaochun felt angry and funny, "What if I can't hold it in anymore?"

  Gu Yuanqing hugged Ji Xiaochun tightly to prevent him from running around, "I have endured it so hard. Is there anything you can't hold back?"

  "Then let's go together?" Ji Xiaochun didn't understand at all that what he said was different from what Gu Yuanqing said.

  Gu Yuanqing raised his lips in a funny way, patted Ji Xiaochun's back and coaxed gently, "Good boy, don't move around. While it's not too hot, sleep with me for a while."

  "Oh." Gu Yuanqing's attitude softened, and Ji Xiaochunji couldn't resist and lay down obediently.

  But he was already full of sleep and now he didn't feel sleepy when he lay down again. He simply raised his head and counted Gu Yuanqing's eyelashes one by one.

  Gu Yuanqing's eyelashes were very long and thick. With his eyes closed, they were like a small brush, brushing against Ji Xiaochun's heart.

  By the time Gu Yuanqing woke up, Ji Xiaochun had already counted half of Gu Yuanqing's eyelashes.

  As soon as Gu Yuanqing opened his eyes, he saw Ji Xiaochun, reflected in the red gauze, looking at him "affectionately".

  They were all young and energetic young men. How could they bear this? Ji Xiaochun was completely crushed under them as soon as they turned over.

  Ji Xiaochun was caught off guard and did not dodge, but he was a little embarrassed when he looked at Gu Yuanqing.

  "What are you doing?" Ji Xiaochun asked softly.

  "What do you think?" Gu Yuanqing asked.

  Ji Xiaochun already felt something was wrong under Gu Yuanqing's body. There was a hard object pressing against his calf.

  Ji Xiaochun thought for a while and said, "Maybe you fell asleep just now and held it in for too long. Just go to the toilet and come out."

  Looking at Ji Xiaochun's clear eyes and hearing these unreasonable words, Gu Yuanqing laughed out loud for no reason.

  "Why are you laughing? I'm serious. If you hold it in for too long, it will hurt." Ji Xiaochun saw Gu Yuanqing laughing and said to him seriously.

  Gu Yuanqing laughed even louder, gently pinched Ji Xiaochun's cheek and said with a smile, "It seems that you didn't listen at all to the physiology lesson I gave you."

  Ji Xiaochun was stunned for a moment, and then his face quickly turned red. Unfortunately, when he was counting eyelashes just now, he had been thinking about whether it would be bad for Gu Yuanqing to hold it in like this, and wanted to wake Gu Yuanqing dozens of times.

  Who knew that Gu Yuanqing's holding back didn't mean the same thing as what he said about holding back.

  Gu Yuanqing looked at Ke Ren'er's cheeks that were turning red rapidly, and grabbed his hand teasingly, "It seems I have to review the knowledge with you, otherwise your little brain will never be able to remember it."