kill my time

Kaley Knight has had unfortunate bad luck when it came to love

Kaley Knight has had unfortunate bad luck when it came to love. She fell in love with one of her brothers best friends and had to harbor that for years until the day came where he finally kissed her.

Even secretly dating him was an issue. He was a flirt and had to keep up appearances for the boys but it was slowly killing her. She had to watch that day after day even with the cute moments and reassurance.

When the new girl, Lucy, moved in everything fell apart. Kaley watched as her boyfriend began falling for another girl (while still in the relationship)! To keep her own sanity, she broke it off and kept to herself.

That is, until she spilled hot coffee down Luke Hemmings shirt.

password for the next chapter;

what is your favorite song off of 5SOS5? Mines CAROUSEL

note; thanks for clicking on this story! hopefully i can have the first chapter up soon and i hope you enjoy it!

please note that i own this plot and my original characters and will fight to the death if anyone tried to steal it. Plagiarism is a crime, but honestly just be original. If you feel inspired sure ask me and then maybe we can work something out but don't be a dirty plagiarizer.

thanks ❤️

TRIGGERING CONTENT AHEAD

This story will contain instances of fat shaming as Kaley is a character of mine that is a bit on the heavy side.

Fat shaming in the comments are NOT allowed. you will be blocked and comment deleted.

I don't care why someone is the way they are, we don't judge here. My profile is a safe space for anyone and you are a horrible person if you do this. You have no idea why someone is they way they are and it is none of your business. Fat shaming is a real problem that needs to be talked about and snuffed out. Representation is important.

Don't like it? Don't read it!

Thanks ❤️