chapter six

sorry for not updating for a while

sorry for not updating for a while. my laptop broke and it just got fixed an all. enjoy!

CAMILLE WAS GONE by the time Lucy and I woke up the next morning. She was the first one to fall asleep so it wasn't that much of a surprise. I did expect her to leave a note though. I hope that she is okay.

Despite spending the night together, Lucy and I decided to go get breakfast together. It was a nice morning, that is until we walked outside. Kendall, James, and Carlos were off to the side with grimaces on their face at the scene before them.

Logan and Camille were face to face basically standing right in front of the building on the sidewalk. You couldn't miss them even if you tried. Logan looked pissed and Camille looked irritated which told me all that I needed to know.

"What is going on?" I asked, breaking some of the tension. Camille shot me a relieved look while Logan transferred his anger toward me. I held my hands up and took a step back, not liking angry Logan one bit. In fact, I don't think I have ever seen him like this before. He never got angry, just accepted what was happening, and moved on.

"Thanks to you, Camille wants to end our relationship," he spat, making me drop my hands and roll my eyes.

"Not thanks to me. Thanks to you. You're the one sending mixed signals, I just helped her figure out which one she wanted to follow," I retorted, crossing my arms in annoyance and comfort.

Logan let out a dry laugh. "Like you know anything about relationships," he said. I huffed in irritation.

"I've had boyfriends, thank you very much," I snapped, not wanting to deal with this attitude at all today. It was supposed to be a nice morning with my friend.

"Not real ones," he retorted, making the other three eyes go wide. They started waving their hands to get his attention but it was fixated on me.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I snapped filled to the brim with anger. My nails were digging into my skin and the panicked look on Kendall's face didn't help.

"They can't be real when they've been paid to be with you," Logan snapped back, instantly shattering the anger I had. James threw his hands up and spun in a circle, Carlos winced while trying to hide in his shirt, and Kendall was looking at me in fear.

It took a moment for Logan to realize what he had said before all the color drained from his face. He took a step back as the girls looked at me in shock.  The thing was, I was calm and that scared me more than anything.

I didn't feel a single thing as I looked at my twin. "What is he talking about?" I asked, making everyone take a step back and Logan pushing Kendall forward.

"Kaley," he began, making me sharply shake my head.

"Don't. Don't try to downplay it like you always do, Kendall. What does he mean?" I asked, making my brother take a deep breath and hang his head. He rolled his neck before looking at me.