INTRO

Hello!! Welcome to my story!!!

Just something's before you continue ~

I am sorry if their will be WAY more Mountain , Sodo , and Rain stories then Swiss and Aether. If their is it is due to the fact that Sodo , Rain , and Mountain are my favorite Ghouls. I do know it will seem like I'm favoriting Sodo and I'm sorry about that I love all the Ghouls but Sodo a little more then the rest.

I also always tend to get pulled to Sodo then the rest of the Ghouls. Rain is my second favorite Ghoul out of all of them and I also tend to get pulled to him as well , so I'm sorry if it also seems like I'm favoriting him more as well.

This book is only for the male Ghouls the Ghoulettes will be shown in the stories but will NEVER have a relationship with (Y/n) in a one shot or a short series as well as they will NOT be in the Preferences.

I'm writing Y/n as She/Her and using Female shit , I might change this in SOME chapters. For smut I can write for Females and / or make up to you.

If you want to request anything that's fine ...

With requests ~

One Shots ~

1. Pick a Ghoul

2. Pick what you want the one shot to be about

3. Pick pronouns

4. Pick if fluff , smut , and / or slight smut (it will have some sexual content BUT will NOT be a smut)

5. Dm me everything and then I'll get to the one shot as soon as I can.

Preferences ~

1. Pick what the preference is (Ex : Halloween , Christmas , Cuddling , Date , Your friends , ect. LITERALLY ANYTHING including nsfw things LIKE kinks , when you tease him , when you accidentally touch this dick , when you accidentally touch their tail ect.)

2. Send it to me in dms

Now if a One Shot has

💞 = Fulff

💦 = Sexual Content

🔞 = Smut

Okay , now that we got that all done ....

Requests are open !!

And I hope you enjoy this book !!