Chapter Nine: Mine

Chris' Point Of View

I couldn't look at her. I stayed away from her for seven years and now I was telling her that instead of just going to her I got her tattooed on my body. I wouldn't blame her for leaving me sitting on the couch looking like an idiot, but instead she did something that utterly surprised me.

She put her finger under my chin and lifted it until our eyes met, "I love you." Her voice was so quiet I thought I imagined it, "That love may have been built off the guy I knew at Cypress but slowly the man that you are now is replacing him and will continue to replace him."

I didn't give her the chance to say anything else. I sat forward and slammed my lips to hers. This was a different kind of kiss. This one was rough. This one said I missed you. This kiss said I am such an idiot for leaving school and never keeping in touch with you. This kiss made her dig her nails into my shoulders and I moaned, welcoming the slight sting of pain before the pleasure of her lips on mine washed it away.

I lifted her hips to make her stand in front of me. As much as I loved those sweatpants on her, I would love them on the floor even more. I slid them down her smooth legs taking her underwear with them. I leaned forward kissing each thigh and her fingers found their way to my shoulders again, this time seeking out support. I looked up into her eyes searching for any kind of hesitation and when I didn't find any I leaned forward again this time placing a kiss against her pubic bone before flicking my tongue against her clit.

I forced her to spread her legs just enough for me to slide my fingers between her folds and into her very wet center. My tongue quickly followed paying more attention to her clit as I began to move my fingers in and out of her. It didn't take long before she was moaning and gripping me harder. As her legs began to tremble my phone started to ring. I pulled my face away from her licking my lips. I dug into my pocket with my free hand to turn my phone off but I saw that it was Matt and wondered if she was ready.

"Be a good girl and stay quiet, and I won't stop." I smirked at her so she knew I wasn't being an ass.

Her lips slammed shut and I knew she was accepting the challenge. I wouldn't take this as her full submission but it was a start. I lifted the phone to my ear and before I could even say anything Matt was huffing in my ear.

"Sorry man, I was doing errands for my dad and I just got your messages. I'm here but I don't remember the fucking code for the elevator."

I smiled to myself as I pressed my thumb against Tot's clit and her head dropped back with her eyes closed. "7632. But I have to warn you." I looked over to Tot and she was so lost in her own pleasure that she wasn't even listening to me.

"Warn me about what? Chris what's going on?" I could hear panic laced into his words.

"Nothing's wrong, I'm just working on the group project."

There was silence over the line for a moment before he asked, "Like right now?"

"Yeah," Tot pressed against my hand needing more pressure, "I gotta go though, I'm not giving my task enough attention. By all means though, break the door down." I ended the call and tossed it to the side.

"Finally," Tot huffed, "I need you Chris Cross, now."

"Then by all means beautiful," I removed my fingers and licked them clean, staring into her eyes and her mouth popped open. I tugged my joggers down and slid the condom over my erection, "take me."

She straddled me once more, this time I watched as my dick disappeared inside her. We both moaned at the sensation and that's when I remembered I forgot to ask.