Chapter Forty-One: Theories

Taylor's Point of View

The next morning I woke before the guys that surrounded me. I had already gotten away with leaving Chris in bed last night, I wasn't sure if I could get away with it again. Rather than try and get away with climbing over one of them I carefully moved to the end of the bed and went over the footboard. I opened my bedroom door and strained my ears for any sign that Declan was awake.

When I didn't hear anything I ran lightly on my toes to the kitchen to start the coffee. Then ran back to my room to get in the shower. I had gotten through shampooing my hair and shaving before I felt the cold air hit my skin. My shower was essentially a large glass box with no top, the steam stayed wrapped around me keeping me warm until the door was open.

I didn't jump, nor did I bother turning around. I knew it was one of my guys and I knew eventually they would come in. It was the whole thought behind leaving both the bedroom door and the bathroom door open this time. I reached for the conditioner but a hand beat me to it. I heard them squeeze some out and then started massaging it into my hair. My eyes closed as I tipped my head back with a moan.

Lips brushed against my ear, "Good morning angel. You left the bathroom door open, is everything okay?"

I hummed, "Matty..."

"Amore mio, why is the door open?" his arms reached in front of me to rinse the soap off his hands.

"How else would you be able to get in so easily?"

"So it's not because you were having negative thoughts?"

"No, I was hoping the sound of the water would wake one of you and you'd come join me."

"Thank god." He growled into my ear and then whispered, "Next time just wake me up."

His fingers leisurely dragged down my stomach and found my center. He played with me until my knees buckled and then he just stopped.

"Matty." I whined.

"Rinse your hair." He demanded as he opened the shower door.

I turned my back to the water and tipped my chin up, "Where are you going?"

"To rally the troops." he winked at me, both playfulness and lust danced on his features, "Meet me in the living room when you're done." His voice was deep and full of dominance.

My inner walls clenched knowing what was coming, "Yes sir."

He chuckled lightly from deep in his chest, "Good girl." And then faster than he showed up, he was gone from the room.

I quickly rinsed my hair and turned the water off. I patted my skin with the towel I had set out and looked myself over in the mirror. If Matty wasn't trying to just get a rise out of me then there was no point in even getting dressed. I grabbed a silk scrunchy from the drawer and tossed my hair up into a messy bun and wrapped the towel around me so I didn't have to hold on to it.

When I walked out of the bathroom curiosity got the best of me and I had to check my bed. Seeing it empty made me smile and turn on my heel. I sauntered out to the living room only to hear the three guys bickering. I stopped just before they would be able to see me so I could figure out what their problem was.

"Explain to me why you always get to be in charge." Declan pressed the issue.

Chris chuckled, "You've been in charge before too, Declan. We all have, why is this such a big deal?"

"Yeah, you're just pissy I woke you up." Matty added.

Declan sighed, "No, I'm pissy because you already got to have her while we slept."