Chapter Forty-Two: Options

Matt's Point of View

We all decided to relax together in Taylor's bed before having to meet with the boss. I knew I had made the right choice when I convinced Chris we needed to put an Alaskan king mattress in here. Taylor was fast asleep between Chris and me, and Declan was behind Chris. I had my hand between her legs, just holding onto her thigh, while she was curled up in Chris' arms. Declan would never allow himself to be denied a connection with Taylor so he had stretched his arm around Chris' head and tangled his fingers into her hair. They had actually fallen asleep while he played with her hair.

I laid there for a little while just watching her peaceful face wondering how in the hell she had gotten me to agree to give Chris a blow job. I had never done anything like that before and the thought had never even crossed my mind. I didn't hate the experience and having Taylor on top of me definitely made it better. One thing I was certain of was if Taylor hadn't wanted it and it hadn't been Chris, or even Declan, I wouldn't have done it. Feeling how wet and tight it made her, from just watching it happen, told me I had made the right choice.

The way the sun warmed the room I knew we didn't have much longer before we had to meet my dad, but I really didn't want to leave Taylor today.

I caught Chris' eyes over Tay's head, we were the only ones awake yet we hadn't talked, "Hey." I whispered.

His head turned to me, "We really don't have to talk about it."

"I know," I chuckled at his honesty, "I just want to make sure we're on the same page."

"Look man, I love you because we're family. Hell, you might as well be considered my brother. I know that what we did was for her and I'm okay with that. I'd do anything for her and if seeing us together is what she needs from time to time, then that's what she'll get. I'm not going to suddenly think we're all into each other. I'm comfortable with who I am. I don't need the pillow talk to go with it, but if you do then..."

"No, man, I'm good." I interrupted him, "Like I said I just wanted us to have the same understanding. I have always loved you but my heart and soul are tied to her."

"Exactly." He smiled as he looked back up to the ceiling with a long sigh, "I guess we should wake these two and go figure out what your dad wants."

"I'm sure I could take a guess, but he doesn't want to see us as my dad. He wants to see us as Louis."

"Same thing."

I blew out a long breath, "I wish."

We woke up Declan and Taylor and got ready to leave. I called Enzo while Taylor was getting ready to let him know to meet us at Madison's apartment and to expect to help with some boxes. He said he would bring another set of hands and I knew he meant his son, Camillo. I had grown up with Camillo and knew he was a good man so I had no problems with it.

We were all waiting for Taylor by the front door. The one thing my mom drilled into my head growing up was that you never complained about how long it took a woman to get ready to leave the house. I didn't understand it until I got older. There were too many people in this world putting pressure on a woman's appearance, the last thing they needed was for their partner to add to it. Now that I had Taylor I didn't care how long it took her because every time she walked out of that bedroom she took my breath away.

Today was no different. She walked down the hall to us in black leggings and a grey sweatshirt that had Cypress University embroidered across the chest in dark green. We all had the exact same sweater from school because she made us get them to go to the first and only football game we ever went to together. Her hair was pulled back into a high-curled ponytail and she had the absolute bare minimum of makeup on. She was absolutely gorgeous, just like she was every time I laid eyes on her.