Chapter Thirteen: Admission

Declan's Point of View

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Shit.

How the hell was I supposed to know she had no idea of the guy's plan? They brought me here because of this plan and yet she had no idea it was even fucking happening? Fuck.

Looking at her from across this table I was ridiculously hard and judging by the way she kept squirming, she was turned on as well. She wanted to know the plan but I would not be the one to tell her. Hell, I only found out about the plan two hours ago. Since then I have been sitting in that stupid chair trying to wrap my head around how it was going to work.

Annoyance was heavy on Teeny's face and she snapped her fingers at us, "Ciao! Are you going to speak or are we just going to sit here and stare at each other?"

"Personally I like staring at you tesoro (darling)." Chris smirked at her. I could tell by the way his chest expanded with each deep breath that he was just as turned on as I was.

Her white top hugged her breasts and her grey skirt showed her long beautiful legs, how could I not be turned on? When Matt said he could tell she had been crying it took everything in me not to race to her and shield her from everything, but when I stood and saw the blood on her leg I had to keep reminding myself that it was just from a fall. The last thing I wanted was to have my anger boil over making her force me away again.

I had been across the country working on things for Matt since I graduated and it gave me an outlet for all my anger. Going to the gym helped but there was nothing that satisfied me more than completing jobs for Matt and his family.

"Plan. Now." Teeny crossed her arms over her chest pushing her breast out just a little more. I couldn't help but lick my lips.

"Fottere (fuck)." Matt grumbled, his hands clenched into fists on his thighs, "This isn't how I wanted to tell you about this TayTay. I need you to know that I love you and we have never wanted to hurt you."

"Do I look hurt to you Matty?" she rolled her eyes, "Besides from my fall I mean. I'm not hurt. I'm annoyed because clearly the three of you have been planning something that involves me but yet you haven't involved me."

"If it helps, you kind of admitted to wanting the very thing we have been planning." Chris attempted to be the comic relief. It was never his strongest quality so there wasn't a reason for him to try. His small chuckle died in the air just like I knew it would.

"Out with it. You guys know how I feel when you beat around the bush."

"Dille solo la verità, Matty. (Just tell her the truth.)" I was annoyed that they had even kept this from her. It's not like we ever had to convince her to love us, but maybe I was the only one that knew that.

"Possiamo anche smettere con l'italiano ora. Non è più mantiene i tuoi segreti. (We can also stop with Italian now. It no longer keeps your secrets.)" Teeny's tone turned me on. I liked when she was assertive with us, even if I wanted to dominate her bed.

Matt chuckled before looking back into her eyes. "The plan was to convince you to be with us. I was talking with Chris one day about how I couldn't keep my feelings hidden from you anymore. It was hard seeing you upset when guys wouldn't date you. And then that thing with Elliot." Matt's scowl told me I shouldn't like this guy but Teeny's chuckle confused me.

"How do I already have a question about every sentence you just said?" Her body relaxed just a little, "Starting with Elliot, how the hell do you even know about him? That was after all of you fucking left me. It seriously wasn't even that bad. Not to mention I never saw him again. Besides, do you honestly think I would want anything to do with that jackass after that?"