Chapter Thirty-Two: Demanding

Matt's Point of View

I sat on the couch with Taylor still in my arms. I sat her up in my lap and gently pulled the towel from her back while Declan made her take sips of water to rinse her mouth out. I blotted the blood off her back as carefully as possible so I could see just how bad it was.

"There's a first aid kit in the cupboard above the fridge." She whispered, finally able to say something to us.

Declan grabbed the kit after getting rid of the cup he was holding. Chris still stood behind an unconscious Greg. I assumed Chris knocked him out so we wouldn't have to deal with his bull shit until we were ready.

Declan handed me the kit, "I'm going to get Domenico to take Greg to your dad's."

"No," I stopped him, I needed to deal with him myself, "Take him to Ivylands."

Declan froze, silently questioning me, but when I just turned my attention back to Taylor he nodded his head and walked out the door. He knew better than to question me but his hesitation was understandable. I pulled out bandages and cream and started to patch up Taylor's back trying my hardest not to react every time she flinched.

"How many of these are because of me?" I asked her, terrified to hear the answer again.

She sighed before turning her head to look at me, "None. All thirteen are for me leaving him to go to school. I was supposed to get thirty."

"Thirty!" Chris growled, no longer able to contain his anger.

She nodded, "Three for every year I was away." she paused to take a deep breath, "Then he was going to decide what to give me for disobeying him."

Chris' hands balled into fists as he spoke. "Disobeying him? How could you have possibly disobeyed him when you haven't even been around him?"

"I wasn't supposed to have sex, or kiss, or date boys. Especially not Matty," She looked at me with so much sadness in her eyes, "and certainly not all of you. I'm just happy he didn't find out about all of you."

I sucked in a breath, a little nervous to know what he had placed together, "What did he find out about?"

"He thinks I'm dating Declan."

"You are dating Declan." Declan stated trying to break the tension as he walked back into the house.

She smiled, a real one for the first time since I picked her off the floor, "Of course but he doesn't know your name and he thinks you are the only one."

"Perfect." I rubbed my hand over my face trying to piece everything together, "Put Greg in the trunk of Domenico's car and take him to Ivylands, then meet us at home. Chris and I will take TayTay back home and then we will figure out a plan."

The two guys nodded and started to hall Greg out of the chair and to the front door. I could tell Taylor had a ton of questions working in her brain but I couldn't answer any of them right now. I walked to her room to try and find clothes that she could wear since her's were shredded. As I looked through her old closet I called my dad.

"Matthew?" He questioned, it was his usual answer.

It was always easy to put my boss voice on when I talked to everyone else but it sort of felt weird trying with my dad, but it didn't stop me.

"I have someone coming into Ivylands. I need him to remain untouched unless by me or my men." I pulled out a shirt that I recognized and smiled.

I could hear the worry in his words the second he opened his mouth, "Matthew, who did you capture?"