1: Spring from a memory

I flipped through the photos, and I couldn't stop the memories from flooding back and the tears from filling my eyes. Why did it have to be him? Of all the people in the world it just had to be him. There was a time when I was happy with him, where I felt so content and now those days are over. It all started when I accidentally ran into 'him' at the airport one spring day.

Sping of 2022
seonghwa looked up at the cherry blossoms prettily flowering in the spring sun, the sun had finally decided to make an appearance after weeks of rain and unpleasant snow. Seonghwa was currently in the park enjoying his free time which was a rare opportunity. It was just the beginning of spring and he was enjoying the cool breeze.

'I could stay here forever. when was the last time I felt relaxed like this? ' Seonghwa smiled softly at the sight in front of him. There were a lot of couples who looked like they had chosen today for dates while children were running around generally having fun with each other. It really is a beautiful day!!

"I wonder what time it is?" He thought out loud looking down at his wristwatch.

"shit...." He cussed under his breath which earned him a few stares from on-lookers.

"will I be able to make it on time?" Seonghwa was now in a rush to get to the airport.

Why you might be asking? Oh, to pick up his boyfriend. Yes, you heard me, BOYFRIEND!! The two had been ' happily ' dating for 2 years now. They were happy and in love at least according to others.

Seonghwa quickly exited the park brushing shoulders with pedestrians, occasionally letting out a small 'sorry' as he passed by. Seonghwa was finally able to push past the crowd heading towards the car park. He hurriedly started the car and started driving towards the airport. After about an hour later, he looked at the time.

1:45 pm
There were about 15 minutes until the flight landed.

'FUCK! FUCK!' He mentally cussed while collectively gathering his stuff from the front passenger seat. Seonghwa practically sprinted to the arrival terminals hoping to still make it on time to pick up his boyfriend not minding as he dumped into a few people.

As seonghwa was trying to navigate himself to the right gate, he didn't notice the man standing in front of him and ran head-first into the stranger's back causing him to stumble.
"ouch!" He groaned as he fell onto his butt.

"Hey, are you okay?"
Seonghwa heard as he looked up to see an incredibly handsome man offering his hand to help him up.

"um, I guess, yeah." Taking up the offered hand to help himself off the floor.

"Am so, so sorry about that!" Seonghwa frantically apologized.

"It's no problem, but are you sure you are okay?" The stranger inquired.

"Yes, 100% sure," He replied giving an assuring smile.

"Next time, make sure to watch where you are going." the stranger warned.

"I will. Thank you."
Seonghwa said while bowing and proceeded to run to the gate.

"What an interesting fella!"

"Who?"

"Just someone."
The man turned to face the second voice.