19: Hold me tight until the stars burn...

A soft knock rang through the room and a head suddenly popped through too. Seonghwa curiously looked and found it had been Yunho who had knocked. "Oh, Yunho!"

Yunho walked over to where he was sitting on the floor. "What are you doing?"

Seonghwa smiled. "Nothing much. Just messing around."

Yunho raised an eyebrow. "But you looked like you were recording something." He pointed out the obvious set-up Seonghwa had made. "If it's for work, I can leave."

The younger shook his head. "No, you're alright."

"So what are you doing?"

"Just thought I would record myself." He shrugged, moving the camera setup slightly.

"So it is still on?"

Hwa nodded. "Yeah,"

Yunho waved at the camera with a bright smile and Seonghwa giggled. "So why were you looking for me?"

"Right." He smacked his forehead lightly. "The others want to go for a walk. Want to come?"

"Sure, let's go." He paused the recording and pocketed his phone. He would record the rest later.

==================================

By the time Seonghwa and Yunho got out of his room, they noticed that the rest were already waiting for them. Everyone dressed in their appropriate clothing since it was kinda cold that day. "Finally." Wooyoung dramatically whined. "You guys were taking forever."

Seonghwa chuckled. "Sorry, it was my fault we took so long."

"Alright, since everyone is here why don't we leave?" Yeosang chimed in.

Everyone nodded and checked one last time that they had everything as they all walked out of the door. Seonghwa lightly shivered. It was almost autumn so it was no surprise it was slightly cold but it was bearable.

"Let's go," Wooyoung exclaimed, latching to Yeosang and San and dragging them with himself.

Seonghwa knew he wasn't that athletic but damn he was tired. He was falling behind his friends and he wondered if he should start working out again. But luckily for him, they reached a field where they decided to rest for a bit. Hwa collapsed onto the ground as soon as they said it was all right to rest. Mingi who was next to him laughed and crouched next to him, handing him a water bottle. "Thanks, Mingi."

"Not used to the outdoors?"

Seonghwa nodded and huffed. "The last time I walked this far was when I was like 16."

"So you know the area well?"

He shook his head. "I have a horrible sense of direction and tend to get lost easily, so no."

Mingi nodded his head in amusement. "Same here. I tend to need help finding my way."

"Well, it can't be as bad as Hwa's?" San chimed in sitting down too.

"Am not that bad." He denied.

San scoffed. "Back in high school when we went for that trip, didn't you get lost in the museum?"

Hwa blushed red. He indeed got lost on that trip. "I took a wrong turn." He instead said.

"A wrong turn is ending up in the wrong section. You were found in a whole different building."

Seonghwa pouted. "It wasn't that bad."

San shook his head defeatedly, as the rest came to sit as well. "So what are you guys talking about?" Yunho asked.