13: The Sunrise in your eyes

Over the next 2 weeks, Hongjoong and Seonghwa grew close to each other and were practically inseparable by the end of the trip. It was incredible how fast they were able to connect in such a short amount of time. Normally, if it was anyone else he would take a long time to open up to them but with Hongjoong, Seonghwa feels like he can be himself again, something he hasn't been able to do in so long. And for that, Seonghwa will forever be grateful to him even if he had no idea.

The pair had been spontaneous and decided to go on little adventures whenever they could visiting and exploring different places, taking full advantage of the fact that they were going to different sights for the shots. And honestly, Seonghwa was having a lot of fun with Honjoong. But sadly all good things must end and so here they were on the last day of the trip, going on yet another adventure.

"Am serious, Wooyoung said that." Hongjoong mused as Seonghwa bent over in a fit of laughter.

"So you're telling me my brother was bragging about me while drunk and that's how you got to know I exist." He laughed, wiping a few tears from all the laughing he had done.

"Partly yes." He chuckled.

"I can't believe it." He shook his head amused by his brother's drunken antics.

"Well, it's better than talking shit about you." He added.

"I guess." He lightly sighed. "But I've been meaning to ask. Where are we going?"

"Wait, I didn't tell you." He looked at Hwa who nodded in confusion. Was he supposed to know? When Hongjoong suddenly arrived at his hotel door that morning, he was surprised to see him there a lot earlier than expected. He wasn't expecting him until like 6 that evening not 11 in the morning.

"That's my fault. I guess I was just excited. Anyway, we are going to a flower festival." He answered.

Seonghwa quirked an eyebrow, intrigued. "A flower festival?"

"Yeah, unless that is something you don't want to do?" He nervously replied. "Cause we can do something else if you're not up for it."

"No, It's okay. I was just asking." He smiled. 

"I saw a poster about the festival and thought it would be a good idea to together."

"Ah! So that's why you were carrying around that camera." He smirked slightly finally knowing why the other had had the camera around his neck the whole time. "But I didn't know you do photography?" 

"Well, it's something I was always interested in and when I went to France, I was allowed to develop my skills. So yeah, it's just a little hobby of mine I indulge in." He expressed.

"Then I guess I will leave all the photo-taking to you." He smiled.

"It would be my pleasure." He answered back.

-

Seonghwa is sure he has never seen anything as pretty as the flowers before him. Maybe he was biased because he had never been to a flower garden this big and with all kinds of flowers in all shapes and sizes. "So do you like it?" He heard from beside him.

"Are you kidding me? I love it!"He turned to look at the other, the brightest smile Hongjoong had seen on him throughout the whole trip and that odd feeling came again.

"I was just making sure you liked it." He smiled too.

Hongjoong can't explain what the fuck was happening to him or he could but he won't admit it to himself cause from that night at the beach every time he was near the younger this overwhelming feeling would take over him. Honestly speaking, Honjoong had an idea of what it was but maybe ignoring it and pretending whatever he was experiencing was normal, maybe just maybe it would disappear just like it had appeared. He only snapped out of his thoughts when he heard someone call for him. "Joong!" He looked over to see the other calling him over and beckoning him to come over. "Over here!"