15: Please stay...

Seonghwa sat in the styling chair as he waited for the director to call him for the last part of the photoshoot for the ambassadorial. He was more than happy to his work as a distraction because after that talk with San, a nagging question as been on his mind not to mention the huge fight he had with Hyun, he was ready to escape from everything even if it was just for a few days.

Although the spontaneous party a few days ago was a nice distraction for him but not enough for him to stop thinking about everything that was suddenly happening in his life all at once. He was confused or as he claims but he knew deep down what he wanted and needed, but maybe feigning ignorance was better for him. He distantly heard the director call him and decided he just needed to focus on his work for now.

◇◇◇

But saying one thing and doing it were two different things. Seonghwa had said he would focus on his work but he just couldn't. He was aware Hongjoong was going to be there but it seemed that the older being around him was affecting him and he couldn't do anything right.

He heavily sighed and sank into the chair they had given him to sit on while they prepared for the next set. "You okay, Hwa? You seemed a bit off during the shoot."

He looked up at Yunho. "Yeah, am fine. Just a bit tired and distracted."

Seonghwa was surprised when he saw him there since he was not aware he would be coming this time. He had found out that Hongjoong and he had just come from a business trip and had headed straight for the shoot. "If you say so but please don't overwork yourself." He worriedly looked at him and he smiled. It should be him worried for him, not the other way around.

"Don't worry. I promise to look after myself." He reassured him.

Yunho nodded his head and that was when one of the staff called for Hwa. "Well, I best get going." He stood up from his chair and he was about to leave but Yunho looked like he wanted to say something. "Is there anything else?"

But Yunho quickly dismissed him. "No, it's nothing. Anyway, I need to go before Hongjoong starts looking for me too. Bye!" He ran off before Seonghwa could even say bye.

Seonghwa blinked. Well, that was weird.

Instead of dwelling on that, he quickly made off to the director. This was their only chance to get this shot. If they failed to get it, it meant they would have to come again to do it. The shot was simple enough. The model just had to pose in the flower field at the right moment so that they could get the right shot. The shot in the afternoon had limited time because the photographer wanted to use a very specific hour for the photos to create an aesthetic or something. Seonghwa isn't sure of the details but he knows he had to take the shot seriously cause the photos were the ones they were mainly going to use as the face of the collection.

-

Luckily for Seonghwa, the photographer had been able to get his winning shot and proudly proclaimed his work but of course didn't allow the model himself to see them, insisting he wanted them to be a surprise when it was finally published. The model didn't mind since he was going to eventually see them anyway.

He stretched his body, thankful to be out of those constricting clothes and into his clothes. He slightly smiled to himself. They had been able to finish earlier than expected and now were free for the next day. He was sad that this was their last shot since they had most of what they needed after this. 

The staff must have noticed him simply standing there with no sight of his assigned driver so one of them came over to talk to him. "Are you sure? We can ask a driver to come to pick you up." Seoha, his hairstylist fretted. "We can't possibly leave you here alone."