-Epilogue-

Life went on as best as it could but it was never the same. Everyone who knew Seonghwa was affected at least in some way or another. It took time to finally try to move on but there was always that missing presence in their lives they couldn't quite replace no matter what.

But the hardest to overcome was the trial of Lee Hyun. With his trial being public, people had been appalled upon finding out the horrendous things he had done to the model and his partner. And Hyun in true Hyun behavior did not make his case easier for himself. Upon further investigation, they found he had done something similar to another former partner but because he was rich he easily silenced her and the only reason they knew about it was because of the investigation.

They also learnt from the trial that Seonghwa had given his evidence to his lawyer earlier so at least Hyun wouldn't get away again. But it had been tough in the courtroom for the Parks, Minju had told them that it would be difficult because of what they were going to view that day and they had been warned but it couldn't prepare them enough for what they saw.

It's like Seonghwa knew something would happen to him because he had done something unexpected. He had set up a camera a year ago in his apartment, it was a secret one but it caught everything he had to go through over the years and it was more than sufficient evidence for the trial which made the prosecution able to give Hyun a worthy punishment. But it left the Parks distraught and heartbroken. To think he had been living like that for so long and not once did he think to tell anyone.

But Seonghwa knew that and maybe that's why he felt messages for all of them. The messages had been simple but so very much needed. They gave closure to his family and friends so that they could move on without guilt.

Wooyoung who had been broken the most about losing his brother was never the same again, of course. On some days he would be sad and down and wouldn't goof around like he used to. But Hongjoong would be there for him and on those days the two of them would just sit together and quietly share some beers and Wooyoung would be back to his somewhat bubbly self again.

As Hwa had asked he did what he wanted. He went back to school and finished his degree the next year. After his graduation, they all thought he would inherit the company but were surprised when he inside opened a cafe. When asked why, he would say, 'That position was never for me and never will be. I don't feel like running a company is my calling.' And when some would try to guilt him about his choice, he had this to say, 'You can't say what my brother would want for me and you never will. But if he was still here he would tell me to do what makes me happy and not what makes others happy.' and that would shut their mouths rather quickly.

As for San, it was a rough couple of months. In the beginning, the male had become severely depressed and all of them were worried for him. They knew he was carrying a lot of self-blame for not being able to help his best friend and not once noticing the obvious signs. And for that, he was beating up himself and he felt responsible for his death even if he wasn't the one who killed him but to him, it was as good as stabbing him himself. They had tried everything and were seriously thinking he might do something to hurt himself. Which he was if it wasn't for Seonghwa's messages.

San wailed the whole time he listened to the message but the words that stayed with him the most were, 'Don't blame yourself too much, Sannie. It wasn't your fault. I knew that I could come to you but I was too afraid to burden you. Am sorry that I couldn't lean more on you when I knew you would be my rock through it all. So please if you want to blame someone, blame me so that you can move on and not push away everyone who cares for you, especially Wooyoung. You two love each other too much. So don't push him away too. After all, you both need each other to move on...'

San came out of his room for the first time in two weeks since learning of his best friend's death and cried some more when he found Wooyoung sitting at the door entrance of his room, waiting for him. He had been there waiting the whole time. He immediately pulled him into a hug and they both cried together that evening in each other's arms.