9:~Woosan~

Seonghwa let a heavy sigh as he looked down at the two heavily intoxicated people he had guided into San's apartment. He was sweating and extremely tired from carrying the two to the living room.

"Should I move them to the bed?" He muttered to himself while looking at the two sleeping males on the couch. "Nah! They'll be fine!" He glanced one more time and closed the door behind him.

***

San woke up and was surprised to find that he was home. The last thing he remembered was Seonghwa struggling to get him and Woo out of the club. He looked around his apartment and tried to absorb his surroundings and was surprised at how quickly he had sobered up this time considering it took him some time to sober up usually. He looked at his side and that was when he saw the other sleeping beside him on the couch.

He inched closer to him careful not to awaken him. He moved the few stray hairs that lay softly on his face. He simply stared at the male before him, mesmerised by the other.  The slight curve of his nose, his long lashes, the plump lips that looked so kissable right now and the tiny mole that rested just below his left eye. Everything about him he wanted to print in his mind.

He liked him, maybe even loved him for some good years now. He loved everything about him, his infectious laughter, the little mischievous pranks he pulled on their friends, the way he showed he cared through simple actions and how he was just so lovable in all he did. And maybe he was biased about the other but that was how in love he was with the male.

He wished he could hold the other and show him the love he deserved, kiss him passionately and whisper neverending worship to him but he couldn't. He wished he was brave enough to just say how he felt but the fear of affecting their friendship weighed heavier than his feelings ever could. San had come to find out that Wooyoung was a precious friend to him and he couldn't lose him over his petty feelings. he would rather receive his love as a dear friend than not have him in his life at all.

So on the day he realized his feelings, he promised himself to lay them down and never let them surface again but it was getting harder and harder each passing day to not run over and not profuse his never-ending love for him. "I do love you but I know I shouldn't but I just can't help it." He softly whispered to the sleeping male, a sad smile on his lips.

He noticed he had been staring for too long so he decided to get up and fix the guest room for the other since it wasn't uncommon for the other to sleep over whenever they partied a bit too hard. San was just about to enter the room when a small voice broke the silence. "Do you mean it?!"

He stood still. Wooyoung could not have been awake right? "What are you talking about, Youngie?!" He turned to look at the other sitting up straight, back facing him.

"About what you said earlier?" Wooyoung was now looking at him with a certain look he couldn't quite figure out written on his face.

"I don't know what you are talking about besides, Wooyoung, you were asleep. You might have misheard me." 

"San, just stop! I know what I heard and there is no way on earth you can convince me otherwise!" Wooyoung was now standing in front of him and staring him down. Despite being shorter than him, Wooyoungie wasn't afraid to confront people. Another charm that lured San to the other.

San looked at the other. Should he confess? Wooyoung had already confronted him and yes, he was upset but his eyes still held hope that he would face up to whatever San said earlier. "Wooyoung, you're drunk and am drunk plus it's late. Let's go to bed."

"For fucks sake! Can you stop for one fucking minute! Stop lying to me! I know what I heard."

"Look, Wooyoung will talk about this in the morning. We are clearly not in the best state to discuss this." San said running his hand through his hair, clearly frustrated with the situation. Knowing full well he could stop whatever was going on by coming clean, but there was no way he would tell the truth.