14: Feelings...?

Wooyoung and San had hoped Seonghwa would open up to them the next day but he wasn't himself in the morning. When Wooyoung woke up the next day, he wasn't surprised to see the other still knocked out and sleeping considering the way he cried last night, it would have been weird if he was awake all bright and sunny like nothing happened last night.

Wooyoung quietly freed himself from the older who was hugging him in his sleep and sleepily went over to his bedroom to find his boyfriend awake and already on his phone. "Oh, you're awake." He brightly smiled as he opened his arms for his lover. The younger excitedly ran over and happily jumped into the other's arms. "So how was your night?"

The younger sighed. "Hyung was restless all night. I don't think he got much sleep." He frowned. "I think we should let him just rest until he comes to us."

"Was it that bad?" San asked, worried for his best friend.

Wooyoung nodded the best he could with his head in the other's chest, "Yeah, it was."

"Then I guess we have to wait." The older untangled himself from him and stood up. "In the meantime, why don't we get some breakfast." He extended his hands for the younger to grab and drag him.

Wooyoung gladly took his hands and was surprised by the sheer force San had used to yank him and let out a small gasp when he fell into his boyfriend's chest. A light blush adorned the apples of his cheeks. "It seems that you are falling for me quite literally now." He lightly teased with a smirk.

The younger laughed lightheartedly, "That was so cheesy, San." He amusedly shook his head and lightly tapped his chest. "If you want to flirt with me you gotta try harder." He said as he walked off out of the bedroom, the other trailing closely behind him hot on his heels while light banter filled the kitchen.

-

It was maybe around after lunch when Seonghwa finally woke up. He had a bit of a headache but that was to be accepted as he had been crying most of the night. He searched for his phone which he was sure Wooyoung had put by the bedside. He squinted his eyes as his phone's brightness nearly blinded him.

He scoffed as he saw the hundreds of missed calls and messages from Hyun. Some were asking him for forgiveness, some for him to come back and the rest threats. He sighed as he blocked his number and quickly texted his manager a message to cancel his schedules for next week and quickly turned off his phone and laid back in bed.

Hwa knew he had impulsively walked out of his apartment last night without much thinking and intruded on his brother's space but he had nowhere else to go. He could have gone to a hotel but then his dark, desolate thoughts would consume him and he might end up doing something he might regret plus he just wanted to be with his brother when he made the rushed decision as he was the closest form of comfort for him.

By the time he got out of bed, he could see his best friend and brother on the couch just enjoying their lazy afternoon.  He smiled a little as he watched them, they were his family who he loved and maybe that's why he didn't regret his decision to walk away when everything was feeling overwhelming for him. It was when San noticed him that he walked over to the pair.

"Seonghwa!" He voiced as he sat up from his lying position, Wooyoung too quickly turned around to see him and Hwa was worried for his neck with how fast he turned.

"Hey guys." He weakly croaked, his voice was hoarse from crying all last night and probably some yelling too from earlier.

Wooyoung looked at him teary-eyed. He looked like at any moment he was going to scold him but instead, he pulled him into a hug. "I hope you are feeling better now."