5 부: Consequences

'How much pain do you have to go through until it's okay to give up?'

■■■■□□□■■■■

TW: Violence, manipulation, self-deprecation

Seonghwa woke up to the sound of rain pouring outside, a pounding headache and he just felt like shit. He made his way toward the kitchen and saw the rest of their friends still sleeping. Later, when San and seonghwa returned from the balcony, they found that some of their friends had left behind only Hongjoong, yunho, mingi, yeosang and wooyoung and Jongho. Those same friends were now sprawled on the floor while some were on the couch sleeping in a very uncomfortable position, he was 100% sure they would complain the moment they woke up. Seonghwa giggled at the view in front of him and quickly took his phone out to take a picture before anyone woke up. After taking a few photos, he finally glanced at the time.

9:20 am

'Fuck!' He cursed as he checked his call logs. '15 missed calls?! Shit...'

Seonghwa quickly poured a glass of water and went to the bathroom. He knew San always kept extra toothbrushes in his cabinets, so he took one for himself, knowing he would be smelling like alcohol, he helped himself to some of San's cologne and dashed to the door after checking on his brother and friends. He knew San would be looking for him once he awoke so he immediately got a sticky note and wrote a note for them.

' Don't worry about me, San. Am fine.Thank you for last night!! It was fun!! Anyways am sorry about last night. :( I'll call u later.< 3 -P.S.H

With one last glance at his friends, he left the apartment, hoping to see his friends hopefully again.

* * *

Seonghwa panted as he reached his apartment complex. He was tired from his night of partying and the wet clothes that clung to his body made him very uncomfortable. He quickly greeted the receptionist who bowed and ran to the evaluator. He frantically pressed the buttons as he tried to get to his apartment. Seeing as it was taking too long to reach, he opted for the stairs as a faster option. He stopped to calm down from running up a large flight of stairs cause it wasn't easy to run up those stairs (much less 6 at that) when he reached the much-desired door to his apartment. After calming down he got his apartment keys and opened the door. He slowly entered the apartment hoping his boyfriend was sleeping and he wouldn't wake him up, but instead, he heard Hyun coming at him at an alarming speed, footsteps heavy as he made his way to him.

"Look who finally decided to show up?!" Hyun worded it in a mocking tone.

"A-am sorry. I-"

"Where were you last night?!" Hyun cut him off in a cold tone while inching closer to seonghwa.

"I-i went to w-wooyoung's place. I told you yesterday." He said backing away from the older, his back now touching the wall.

"Okay, but where did you sleep last night?!" Seonghwa could sense that hyun was getting angry with each step he took toward him and the way his voice boomed throughout the apartment was evident enough.

"W-wooyoung's place." Seonghwa lied lowering his head, hoping he would somehow buy his lies.

"Come on. We both know that's a fucking lie!!" Hyun hissed at the boy as he brought his face dangerously close to the younger. "You smell like alcohol." Seonghwa could feel how his breath hit his face.

"I went to S-san's place and we had a little get-together." Seonghwa quietly confessed. Hyun started laughing manically terrifying the boy even more as he shrunk into himself.