4 부: When the party sets...

Seonghwa and Wooyoung finally arrived at San's apartment around 6 that afternoon. Seonghwa was not really in the mood and was nervous for some good reason but here he was while wooyoung on the side was ecstatic to take a break and finally relax, drink and party with his friends. Wooyoung excitedly rang the doorbell to reveal a tipsy yeosang and loud music blasting in the background.

"I see the party has already started," Wooyoung smirked while grabbing the beer bottle in yeosang's hand.

"Wooyoung!" seonghwa sighed. "get your own bottle instead of drinking from someone else's."

"It's alright Hwa, am used to it," Yeosang said as he grabbed the bottle back from Wooyoung while glaring at him.

"So how have you been?! Haven't seen you in a while." Yeosang asked Seonghwa while guiding them to the living room where the rest of their friends were.

"Well, nothing much. Just the usual." Seonghwa shrugged.

When the pair made their way to the living room, they were surprised to see most of their friends they had not seen in a long time. "What!? When did you guys get back?!" Wooyoung questioned and tackled a particular pink-haired boy.

"Wow, you didn't even bother to call any of us," Seonghwa added while joining the hug.

"It's good to see you too woo honey and 'little' hwa." The pinked-haired man teased. "Just came back two or three days back."

"Still, you should have informed us, yeonjun, 'cause it seems everyone else knew except us."seonghwa glared at him.

"I thought yeosang would inform you. He said he would tell you." yeonjun shrugged.

Both menacingly turned to look at the said male who was lazily scrolling on his phone not minding them until he felt their piercing gazes. "What?!" He shrugged. "I forgot." The pair just stared at him in disbelief not noticing a figure exiting the kitchen. "How do you just forget to tell us such important information?" Seonghwa was perplexed by the other's relaxed demeanour.

"Guess am not your favourite anymore, huh?!" Wooyoung audibly gasped when he heard the voice behind him. it couldn't be who he thought it was, right? Today just seemed like a day of surprises for both of them.

"You too," woo hugged the owner's voice. "Are you finally back?"

"Yes and hopefully for a long time." Wooyoung practically squealed whilst hugging the older. Seonghwa simply shook his head at his brother's behaviour, of course, his brother would jump on random people.

'But Why does he look so familiar?!' Seonghwa stared at the stranger hugging back his brother trying to piece together where he had seen him before. Failing to put the pieces together, he decided to ask the host of this small get-together.

Seonghwa moved towards the couch that his best friend was sitting on strolling through Netflix. "So...., who's that?"

"Oh right!" San said smacking his forehead. "I forgot you were not there when we met. Come on I'll introduce you to each other."

As San and Seonghwa made their way to the said stranger who oddly enough was staring at seonghwa with a quizzical look on his face. ' I feel like 've seen him somewhere...'

"Hyung, there's someone I want to introduce you to," San said dragging said someone with him.

"I see, who might that be?" The stranger asked seeing a slightly taller male behind San.

"Him," San said pushing seonghwa near the stranger. "This is my high-school bestie, seonghwa! Park Seonghwa."

"Ah.. so you are the infamous Park Seonghwa everyone keeps talking about." The stranger said extending his hand for a handshake. "Nice to finally meet you."