3 부: A Return of a Dear Friend

Yunho and hongjoong had just arrived at yunho's apartment and were busy catching up with one another. "So how have you been?" Yunho asked as he removed two beers from the fridge and handed one over to hongjoong.

"I guess am fine." Hongjoong shrugged not answering the question precisely and accepted the beer taking a sip of the cold refreshment.

Yunho just sighed. He understood that it wouldn't be easy for his friend to just get over 'it' overnight. It was the main reason he went abroad in the first place and he understood that if he didn't want to tell him now, he would, later in his own time. "So where are you going to stay?"

"Oh, my dad bought an apartment for me, I will just move in tomorrow."

"Don't forget to tell me the address later."

"Sure but where's mingi?" Hongjoong asked noticing the absence of the other.

"His dad called him for a meeting last minute saying he wanted to talk or something along those lines. He will probably be here around 7 or 8ish. Not sure." Yunho shrugged making himself comfortable on the couch.

"Why?" Hongjoong asked plunging himself onto the same couch as yunho.

"He didn't say but I guess it might be important."

"I wonder what is it about?" Hongjoong asked more to himself than the other.

"Not sure but am sure mingi will tell us when he comes back," Yunho said.

"so what will you do now that you're back?"

"I will probably start working at my dad's company."

"I thought you didn't want to do that?" Yunho asked if he remembered clearly how he explicitly refused to work in his dad's company before he left the country.

"I didn't but I have been thinking and it doesn't seem like a bad idea," Hongjoong conveyed.

"But-"

"I will be fine. There's no need to worry. Am more than capable of looking out for myself." Hongjoong assured his friend.

As the two continued two talking, it was mainly Hongjoong telling Yunho all his adventures. While the two talked, the doorbell rang suddenly. "You expecting someone?" Hongjoong asked making his way to the door. Yunho mentally checked if he had made any prior meetings with anyone, the only person they were waiting for was Mingi and he was near coming to the apartment. "Not that I know of?!"

Hongjoong opened the door and without a moment's warning, he was immediately engulfed in a hug. "Mingi?!"

"I don't think you know how much I missed you!!" Mingi said as he teared up.

"I know, I know. I missed you too!" Hongjoong said as he comforted the man and hugged him back. He really missed his friends and was ecstatic to see them all after 3 long years.

"Well, are you going to stay there in my doorway?" Yunho chuckled after seeing the pair at the front door hugging for some time.

"It's good to see you too yunho," Mingi remarked as he let go of the hug and made his way to his other friend.

"Now that mingi's here, how about we order some pizza? Cause am starving?" Hongjoong suggested because he had not eaten anything since his flight that evening. "Pepperoni right?!" Hongjoong asked pulling his phone from his back pocket to order.

"Extra cheese on mine!"Mingi stated whilst scrolling on his phone.

"Order a Hawaiian pizza for me!" Yunho yelled from the kitchen.