jon bon ☆ jovi

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈╮
WARNINGS LISTED BELOW
smut, fem!receiving and m!receiving
overstimulation warning!!
female reader (sorry dudes) <3
jon being sweet, just smut !!

╰┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

Jon had one hand rested on your breast, groping it. You we're letting out soft, pleasured moans, mixed with quiet and huffed whimpers. Your eyes kept rolling in the back of your head with the amount of pleasure you were receiving. Your legs were spread just right, your back was arched, and your neck was being sprayed with wet, sloppy kisses, and love bites that ranged from pink, to a light purple from Jon, of course. He let out a soft sigh, thrusting into you at a fast pace. "Y/N, baby, I love you so much," Jon whispered in your ear, before he bit down on ur ear gently, a loud gasp left your mouth. "I- I love you so much, too, Jon," You said to him.

Your legs started to shake and quake, your body being overstimulated. Your body was trembling, and you were discomforted. "Come on baby, just another one, please, I know you can do it," Jon said to you, continuing to thrust. You started to cry, tears streaming down your cheeks. "Don't cry, honey." He told you, using one finger to wipe your tears away.

Your brain was foggy. "Jon, no- n-no, I-" You breathed out, shaking your head. "I- I can't," You said to him. Jon shook his head. You loved this, but it all felt gross. But you needed this. "You can do it sweetheart, I know you can." The male told you. You nodded, kind of unresponsive. Soon enough, you climaxed again. "Ata girl," He hummed, smiling to you. He continued to thrust, his hips ramming into yours. You let out moans of mixed pain, and pleasure. Jon pulled out of you, and came on your stomach, while cum dripped out of your pussy, and slightly on Jon's dick. You breathed heavily, panting. This all felt unreal.

Jon then began to rub your clit in circles. Your legs shook and tried to cover yourself, but Jon pushed your legs apart, holding them down while they shook. Jon knew you liked this, because you did. Jon then shoved both of his fingers into you.

He fingered you, his fingers going in and out of you, and they curled inside of you. You whined out in cries of pleasure, letting out soft moans too. "Come on babe." He whispered to you. You nodded your head in a bop. After a minute, you came on his fingers. Jon pulled his fingers out, and your mouth opened, and Jon pushed them in your mouth. "Clean them," He asked, or commanded but in a soft, sweet tone. You nodded, tears covering your eyes. Once they were clean, Jon took his fingers away and out of your mouth. "Good girl. You did good," He told you, now going to kiss your lips. He kissed you, his tongue slipped in your mouth, and you kissed back. Now, he pulled away from you. "Lets clean you up." He replied.

After cleaning you up, and himself, you two fell asleep together. Jon kissed your head, pushing hair behind your ear. Your eyes were starting to close. "I love you honey, Goodnight babe." He whispered sweetly. "I love you- you too. Goodnight.." you whispered back, and you fell asleep in his arms. His face was nudged in your neck, and you had your head on his head.