malcolm ☆ young

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈╮
WARNINGS LISTED BELOW
smut, fem!receiving and m!receiving
female reader (sorry dudes) <3
tom being tom, just smut and kinky

╰┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

The day was going smoothly. It was the morning, and the wind was breezy and soothing. The sun beamed through the windows, causing an awfully bright glare that shone out. The birds chirped harshly, causing you to wake up from your slumber. You woke up from your beauty sleep, yawning sleepily while you sat up tiredly, stretching your arms and legs, now getting up slowly from your bed that was shared with no other than, Malcolm Young. The infamous co-founder, rhythm guitarist, backing vocals, and song writer for the band AC/DC. Poor guy was still in bed, the covers over his body while he snored lightly, and drooled onto the bed.

You would go into the bathroom, picking up your toothbrush, now putting it under the sink, and turning the water on. You grabbed your toothpaste, but before you knew it, you felt hands wrapping around your hips, and hot breath tickling your neck, and it sent shivers down your spine, your eyes fluttered open and closed while Malcolm moved hair out of your face sweetly, now kissing your neck, leaving small, purple love marks that stuck to your skin. "Good-Morning, beautiful." He said, a faint smile appearing across his lips. He swayed you side to side. "Um, Malcolm.. I don't wanna do it today, i'm just a tad bit worked up from working on the book i'm trying to finish on the typewriter." You explained.

"Oh? Did I do something- Okay. Um, I'm sorry, i'll go. I love ya!" He said, leaving a kiss on your cheek before walking away and getting ready for the day. He grabbed his guitar, while it was in the case. "Bye hun! I'm off with the boys, i'll be back soon!" He called, his Australian/British accent very, clear. Malcolm went off to head over to the Tuning Place, or so called studio. Once he got there, he saw his fellow brother, and band mates. They were recording the song Highway to Hell. "Mal, what is ya problem mate? You keep messing up the riff!" Angus said, obviously irritated. Malcolm couldn't seem get the riff right he practiced days, and days ago. Before the song was even officially recorded yet in the rehearsal room. Bon still hadn't written any lyrics for the song either.

"Oh why don't ye piss off mate! I'll get it, just give ye old brother a few seconds will ya?" Malcolm said, while Angus wasn't having it. "Well? I've given ya several seconds already!" Angus called. "Look, I'm trying mate!" He said, Malcolm off, completely off. His attitude, everything quite literally. "Oh will you all stop bickering! Maybe Mal didn't get laid like he was supposed to, hah!" Bon chuckled, hitting his knee, while Mal shot him an irritating look, "Well, that would do it huh?" Cliff would say. "Oh? Thats it huh? That's problem isn't it! Can't get the pussy off ya mind there eh?" The guys joked, laughing while Angus giggled. No, it wasn't all about sex. He just noticed that you really, seemed distant and not bothering with sex. You seemed oddly weird about it. He also didn't know what was going on, and you always pushed him away which wasn't like you at all.

The look at Mal's face was a hint of embarrassment and some bewilderment, and a little of frustration. A mix of all that. "Mal? What's goin' on?, Everything okay with you and Y/N?" Bon asked, raising a brow. "Nothin'. Just havin' an off day today, you know?" Malcolm said, while he sighed. Angus felt a tad bit bad with getting so mad at his older brother. He shouldn't get mad at his own brother for just messing up an riff. "Can we uh- run it back now? I- eh, think I can get it this time." He explained. Malcolm gave Phil the look of, 'Go ahead!'

"One, two, three, four!" He said, Only a few minutes in, Malcolm messed it up again. This wasn't like him. He didn't mess the Riff up that often. Malcolm let go of his guitar, placing it down angrily and walking out of the studio/rehearsal room. He sighed, while everyone seemed so- confused. What was going on? Angus looked at the boys, Phil, Cliff, Bon. "I don't know, really. I don't." Bon stated to the boys. "Did the poor guy get into an- argument with the girl Y/N? They don't have fights often, but he gets like that when they do." Cliff explained. "Well, No. I don't actually know of, really. When Malcolm gets into a fight with eh, Y/N. He always comes to me or the others askin' to fix it. He's awfully nervous when they bicker, so if they do he is an wreck. He doesn't wanna loose her. Its a tad bit funny, though. Seeing him panic so much," Angus said.