eric ☆ carr

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈╮
WARNINGS LISTED BELOW
smut, fem!receiving and m!receiving
female reader (sorry dudes) <3
just smut! kinky shit :)

╰┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

Eric Carr was your boyfriend. You lived up with him in New York in a big, most likely expensive penthouse that was shiny, and included all that you both needed. Eric was cooped up on the couch, relaxing after hanging out at the studio working on one of their new albums which you didn't know of yet. You made a soothing cup of coffee to get you going in the morning. You also got Eric a cup of water for him. You went over to the couch he was sitting at, now giving him his water while you sat down in your t-shirt, and shorts, holding the cup of coffee in your steady hands. "Thank you baby." Eric leaned and kissed your forehead and cheek. "Your welcome." You responded back to him.

"So what are we doing today?" You asked Eric with a soft smile appearing across your lips. "Well, I don't know sweetheart. Whatcha wanna do?" Carr asked you, slightly raising his brow in curiosity. "Hmm, I don't know. Well how about we just watch some TV." You explained, getting up and going to change the channels on the tv. (this takes place where there were box tvs.) - The news came on instead of what you wanted. "Uhhghh, this is fine, whatever." You grumbled now going to sit back down with Eric.

His hand trailed by your thigh. You felt your heart pounding, your cheeks flustering in a flushed red, almost pink. He now went down, getting on his knees, looking up at you. "May I?" He asked. "Yes.." You breathlessly said. He nodded, now pulling your shorts down, your soaked panties going with it. Eric started to lick up and down ur dripping heat, before going in and eating you out. He used his tongue efficiently, hitting all the sweet spots of you with it. He would spread your legs wider, now placing kisses on your thighs before continuing to eat you out. "Oh Eric," You whined, gripping his hair. "Mmh," He looked up at you, now sucking at your clit.

"Eric I-" You soon came all over his tongue. Eric greatly swallowed it, "Taste just like candy." - "Thats a good thing." He laughed slightly, now getting up and moving you where your laying down on the couch. He pulled his pants down, unbuckling his belt and tossing it to the floor. He now grabbed his boxers, slowly pulling them down, his dick springing out. "Please, Eric.." You whined, Eric nodding before slipping into you easily.

He pounded into you for a while, before you came all over his dick. "Wait," Eric muttered to you, "You can take it a little bit longer, right baby?" He asked. "Yes," You moaned out. "Good girl." He cooed.

Eric quickly pulled out, cumming on your tummy. "I love you." - "I love you too."