kirk, dave ☆ hammett, mustaine

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈╮
WARNINGS LISTED BELOW
smut, fem!receiving and m!receiving
female reader (sorry dudes) <3
just smut! kinky shit :)

╰┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

Kirk's cold, slender finger tips landed onto the knob of the pale door that faced him. He twisted the knob anxiously. He walked in, before noticing you and Dave. "Holy shit! I'm so sorry—!" Hammett shouted, covering his eyes. Kirk was embarrassed. Pure embarrassment rushed thru his veins in hysteria. He looked over at you for a second, his eyes landing straight on ur tits. "You gonna watch us fuck or what?" Dave rolled his eyes, continuing to pound into you. He groped ur boobs, a luscious moan slipped. Kirk was aroused. He felt his dick grow in his pants. Your eyes fluttered open in ecstasy, ur eyes landed on Kirks bulge that popped thru his pants.

Kirk was starting to get horny at the sight of you two getting it on. "Mind if I— maybe, join you two?" Kirk asked. Dave looked at him. "What the hell? Absolutely not." Dave said, turning around. "Oh come on Dave, let him join in. Its fine." You said repeatedly. "Okay, whatever. What the fuck." Mustaine's eyes rolled back to space. Kirk nodded eagerly. Kirk stepped over to you and Dave. He dropped his pants as well as his boxers. His rock hard dick sprung up. Kirk gave you the signal to suck. You would grab Kirk's dick with ur soft hand. You started sucking, bobbing ur head on his cock. Dave continued to pound into you. His lips instantly clashed with urs. Kirk's head threw back. He groaned, gripping ur hair. His finger tips entangled into ur hair.

Kirk pulled his dick out of mouth, cum leaked and dripped onto ur face, it somewhat mixed into ur hair, making a filthy mess. Dave still pounded into you, his thrusts going more sloppy. He held onto ur waist tightly, enough to make bruises. Dave pulled out of you, he cummed on ur stomach. Kirk pushed Dave out of the way. "Don't fuckin' push me dickwad!" Dave pushed Kirk back. "Whatever you ass." Kirk rolled his eyes to the moon. He positioned himself at ur entrance. You bit ur lip. He slammed into you, going at a slow speed, but he started speeding up. You moaned out loud, while Kirk stretched you out. "Kirk!" You moaned. Dave jerked off while watching you two.

Dave came onto his hand, while Kirk pulled out of you and came on ur stomach as well. Kirk pulled his pants up as well as his boxers. Dave grabbed his pants and boxers, putting them on in an instant. "Damn," Dave muttered, walking to the sink in the bathroom and washing his hand off. Kirk and Dave started helping you get changed and everything. Kirk smiled while doing so. "That was fucking great man," Kirk said. "I guess, never had a threesome with a dickwad like you." Dave laughed, bumping Kirk. You just laughed, looking at the two boys. "Shut up!" Kirk bumped Dave.